To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PDT today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for October 14th 2010
- Three tips for beating eczema — Glamour
- He just can't cut it: Tom Brady says his lady loves his long hair — The Cut
- Eyebrow tips you should try at home — StyleCaster
- Enhance your old beauty regimen by adding these items — Allure
- A Chinese teen is bullied to death over her hair — StyleList
- These women aren't afraid of baring it all in eveningwear — Fabsugar UK
- Go green with these three organic perfumes — Refinery 29
- Get Dianna Agron's nude Autumn look — Beauty Snob
- Makeup that makes a difference to military families — Naturally Curly
- Katy Perry wears wacky nails again — All Lacquered Up
This week, the 33 Chilean miners who have been trapped underground for the last two months are finally being rescued, one by one via a specially built shaft. And above ground, while they've waited for their fathers, brothers, sons, and husbands, the families of the miners set up a makeshift town near the mine that they call "Camp Hope." One of its small tent-businesses: a hair salon. A miner's girlfriend told a Reuters reporter that she was having her hair tinted there because she needed to "look better than ever for him." Read more.
Source: Flickr User rick
Greasy bangs are the worst! We’ve all been there before — have a great hairstyle, bangs are cut just right, and two or three days later your hair still looks great but your bangs are a hot mess. They’re sticking to your forehead like glue and the oil is making the hair stick together in huge chunks. They're lacking movement and bounce, and they just sit there. I hate when this happens. If my hair wasn’t due for a wash, I would pin it all back and wash only my bangs and restyle them. This task does not fit my lifestyle whatsoever. Who has time to always wash their bangs every couple days? I knew I had to get over my fear of dry shampoo. I use to view dry shampoo as something "dirty." Please, dry shampoo isn’t dirty at all; it’s quite the must-have hair product for the quintessential girl on the go.
See more of what Krissy has to say about dealing with greasy bangs, along with a review of a great $5 dry shampoo. And when you're through, why not start an OnSugar blog of your own? You might be featured right here on Bella, too.