- Give your LBD a break with 15 Fab-approved alternatives
- Edible gifts: brioche and herbed butter
- Best of 2010: wedding season advice for brides, friends, and family
- Tips for surviving Winter break with your kids
- Video: an easy, pretty makeup look perfect for the holidays
- Sneak a peek at the West Elm 2011 collection!
- 50 Hottest bikini moments of 2010
- Bartowski vs. Bass: how well do you know your Chucks?
- Dunder Mifflin gifts for The Office addict
- Natalie Portman's Black Swan ballet training techniques
- Who's the oddest zoo baby of the year?
- Facebook releases top status trends for 2010
- Layering tips for staying warm without adding bulk
- Biggest Golden Globe nomination snubs, surprises, and more
Posts for December 14th 2010
- Mister Lash Booster — A transparent serum that fortifies lashes and keeps them resistant to falling out.
- Magic Khol Eye Liner Pencil — A pencil with smooth application and lasting color.
- Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension Mascara — A mascara with a spherical brush and an immediate lengthening effect.
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Before you head out to that holiday or New Year's Eve party, check out how celebrity makeup artist Nicole Artmont — who's worked with Mandy Moore and Jessica Szohr — turns a traditional smoky eye into elegant, shimmery eye makeup. Complete the look with a bold red lipstick and you're good to go for a night on the town.
For holiday 2010, Smell Bent's got a whole new line of season-appropriate scents. Most notable is Scrooge the Pooch ($20 to $45), a holiday chypre with notes of blood orange, vanilla resin, patchouli, bay leaf, oakmoss, and musk. For every bottle purchased, 50 percent of the selling price will go to charity: water, a nonprofit that helps bring safe drinking water to those living in developing nations. But that's not all Smell Bent has cooking for the holidays. Find out more in the gallery below.
Before you head out to that holiday or New Year’s Eve party, check out how celebrity makeup artist Nicole Artmont — who has worked with Mandy Moore and Jessica Szohr — turns a traditional smoky eye into an elegant, shimmery eye look. Complete the look with a bold red lipstick, and you're good to go for a night on the town.
A few months ago, I started breaking out worse than ever before. It was not cute. We're talking zits that you could easily see from 10 feet away, zits that were painful to the touch, zits that settled in for months at a time. Nothing helped — not benzoyl peroxide, not tretinoin, not blue light. Nothing. So as a last resort, I made an appointment for a cortisone shot. Find out whether it worked, and what it's like to be needled for your acne, after the jump.