- Geeky gifts $25 and under
- Video: Gwyneth Paltrow talks about returning to Glee
- Yum shares their favorite reader photos of the year!
- Taylor Swift's trick for perfect eyeliner
- Great gift ideas for the men in your life
- Beautiful and enticing kid-friendly holiday food
- How to dress on a warm Winter getaway!
- Inspiring holiday mantels you'll love
- Even Kanye West has a Christmas song!
- Memberships, subscriptions, and more: ask for these 8 money-saving gifts
- Fit tip: how to stay healthy at holiday parties
- Holly jolly Santa costumes for your pets
- Warm up with a hearty vegan vegetable soup
- Angelina Jolie stays in black for another Tourist premiere with Brad!
Posts for December 15th 2010
- Mister Lash Booster — A transparent serum that fortifies lashes and keeps them resistant to falling out.
- Magic Khol Eye Liner Pencil — A pencil with smooth application and lasting color.
- Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension Mascara — A mascara with a spherical brush and an immediate lengthening effect.
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
We've all been there; those testy hormones, physical activity, emotions, running to catch the subway, and your hot date can flip the proverbial perspiration switch in the blink of an eye. If only there were some sort of product for sweaty pits . . . oh wait, there is! And antiperspirants come in many scents . . . this ain't your momma's deodorant! Secret offers 11 Scent Expressions scents, so you'll find your signature scent in a snap.
Spice up your daily deodorant application with scents from Secret, from So Very Summerberry and Va Va Vanilla to Oh-la-la Lavender, Coco Butter Kiss, and Truth or Pear. Whatever mood you're in, we've got you covered.
Click here to find the right scent for you, and try not to make your mom too jealous that she wasn't as sweat savvy as you.
When we first started seeing shocks of brightly colored eyeliner on the Spring 2011 runways, I have to admit I was skeptical. Could this trend actually be work in real life without looking completely kooky? The answer is yes. At Allure, we've been experimenting with the newest makeup for spring as we plan our upcoming issues, and are delighted to find that some of the craziest shades can work even when pulled off the catwalk.
To find out how, just keep reading.
Though some of the advice is a little much, more of it seems like well-meaning — if rather old-fashioned — guidelines for bankers. For instance: "A good hairstyle is essential in pleasing others as well as yourself, and also contributes in a definitive way to your well-being." UBS also recommends avoiding garlic, wearing dark suits, and wearing too much fragrance. The company says these are guidelines, not rules, but do you think they're appropriate?
In the study, participants were photographed on two different instances: once after getting very little sleep, and once after getting a full night's sleep. Another set of people then rated each person by how they looked in terms of attractiveness and if they appeared healthy or tired. "Our findings show that sleep-deprived people appear less healthy, less attractive, and more tired compared with when they are well rested," researchers commented in the paper.
Dr. John Axelsson, who led the study, explained that lack of sleep overall can cause changes within the body that manifest through the face. "We propose that sleep is a cheap and effective beauty treatment, both acutely and in the long-term," Axelsson told MSNBC.com.
Having a hard time sleeping? Perhaps purchasing a cute sleep mask could be your first step toward sweet dreams.
Leighton Meester insists she is quite low-maintenance when it comes to her beauty regimen.
The Gossip Girl actress says she is laid back about her look and prefers not wearing a lot of makeup because she has to wear so much for work.
To find out more about Leighton's beauty habits, just keep reading.