- Video: How to add holiday sparkle to your hair
- See Dakota Fanning and Michael Sheen Shooting Breaking Dawn!
- Pretty packaging tips for holiday treats and sweets
- Best of 2010: what we learned about your love life
- 2010’s most talked about pregnancies
- Video: FabSugar's red carpet fashion favorites of 2010
- Ridiculously extravagant gifts for the home
- Meet the women competing for The Bachelor!
- Video: Jessica Alba reveals Cash's weapon to defend Honor
- Decoding the numbers on your credit card
- Do you know your kitchen burn facts?
- Bottles up for baby white lions, Nero and Niza
- Edible holiday gifts for geeks
- Hearty chicken chowder for a blizzard!
Posts for December 16th 2010
- Mister Lash Booster — A transparent serum that fortifies lashes and keeps them resistant to falling out.
- Magic Khol Eye Liner Pencil — A pencil with smooth application and lasting color.
- Phenomen'Eyes Effet Extension Mascara — A mascara with a spherical brush and an immediate lengthening effect.
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
‘Tis the season for holiday shopping and most importantly, holiday savings and sales! And you must have been a good girl this year because Macy’s is offering the latest and greatest deals, including an extra 20 percent off and free online shipping! (Now would be an acceptable time to give Santa a smooch.)
Plus, lucky for us, Macy’s can help you put check marks next to everyone on your shopping list by shopping Macy’s Online Gift Guide – whether you need a panini maker for your BF’s mom or a new bauble for your BFF, the online gift guide can help sleuth sales and stretch your holiday budget with Santa-size savings.
- Rumor has it that Claire Danes is experiencing side effects from Latisse — StyleList
- Sneak a peek at the Vidal Sassoon movie trailer — InStyle
- Model Laura Blokhina cut her hair off because it was turning green — The Cut
- Are braids the new blowout? — Allure
- Two holiday updo tutorials to try — College Candy
- Can a $13 brush kit be any good? — Makeup and Beauty Blog
- How to completely change your look in seconds — Glamour
- Ring in the new year in metallic eyes and big lashes — StyleCaster
- Try this gradient lip color look — Temptalia
- A halal-certified beauty boutique opens in the UK — Beauty and the Feast
- Brow expert Anastasia shares her favorite L.A. spots — FreshGuide
Heather names the brand's lip color in Tootsie ($12) as her top pick. According to Flirt!'s Twitter page, Heather's doing a photo shoot with them today, and in the future she'll even be making in-store appearances at Kohl's, where the products are sold. Stars like Mila Kunis, Serena Williams, and Vanessa Minnillo have all represented Flirt! in the past, but do you think Heather's the best fit yet?
Each December, we expect our true loves to deliver four calling birds on the fourth day of Christmas. It's thought, however, that the original lyrics stated that four colly birds would actually be the delivery. Colly (or collie) comes from the old word for coal, so put that all together, and you have four blackbirds. Giving something with a blackbird on it might not be as romantic as the thought of some sort of singing, feathered creature, but thankfully, there are plenty of cute blackbird beauty finds to inspire. See what I mean below:
- Hair ye, hair ye: After drying your hair with Conair's Blackbird Turbo Lite Hair Dryer ($30), dress it up with this fabric bobby pin set ($5), or go vintage-inspired with these plastic blackbird bobby pins ($5).
- Beak-o-friendly: For your environmentally-conscious loved ones, a blackbird pocket mirror ($6) made of recycled goods would be a thoughtful gift, and this 100 percent cotton blackbird bag ($13) would be perfect for storing makeup or to carry while out and about shopping.
'Tis the season for holiday shimmer and shine — even for your hair. In our latest Bella Beauty Bite, check out three easy ways to add sparkle to your hairstyle at home.