- Never thought you could make graham crackers or marshmallows? You can!
- A bird-themed DIY mantel scape
- 20 amazing covers from Vogue Paris
- Geeky cookies to make (and gift) this holiday
- Fun facts about Matthew McConaughey's family
- Channel a Brazilian bombshell on New Year's Eve
- How well do you know your holiday movies?
- Chronicles of a job hunter: chasing her dream
- The biology behind the femme fatale
- Take a look back at Brad Pitt's amazing 47 years!
- Last-minute shopping: food court survival guide
- Which seasonings are dangerous for dogs?
- White on silver holiday decor
- Video: Ashley Greene's Gucci bag wish and holiday football plans
Posts for December 19th 2010
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
There's something so elegant, romantic, and graceful about swans. And that's why these birds, which are actually cousins with ducks and geese, are the perfect inspiration for gift giving — particularly when received from your sweetie. Swans do indeed seem to be having a moment, thanks to Bella Swan of Twilight (check out some Twilight Beauty makeup here), and the recent release of Black Swan. So for day seven of my series, the 12 Days of Holiday Beauty, I present to you these swan-like beauty goods. Just click on the images above for more details.
Check out the latest from BellaTV and some of this week's most popular stories:
- 10 of Dita Von Teese's most glam hairstyles.
- This horribly racist soap is downright dirty.
- Makeup artist Virginia Young's tips for gorgeous red lipstick.
- Taylor Swift gave us her trick for perfectly lined eyes.
- Get Camilla Belle's Winter glow with these helpful tips.
- Jessica Alba debuted a bodacious bob.
- This bank doesn't want employees showing their roots.
- Behind-the-scenes scoops on Tron's cool sci-fi makeup.
- Take some beauty cues from these celebrities and try protective braiding.
- Channel your inner colorist with these six color conditioner combinations.