To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PDT today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for May 30th 2010
- See how Sex and the City's Charlotte, Samantha, and Miranda have changed over the years.
- What do you think of these 10 stars' style changes?
- We sniffed the hottest new perfumes, and here's what we thought.
- What do you know about tea tree oil?
- Get Victoria Beckham's bedhead look in three easy steps.
- Have these six stars admitted to using Botox?
- Check out this year's CEW Award winning products.
- What's your beauty secret weapon?
- Duped! Spot the difference.
- Why you shouldn't stress about your stretch marks.
Photo courtesy HBO
Over the course of just four days, Sex and the City 2 star Cynthia Nixon has worn her normally cropped hair three different lengths. At the beginning of the week at the film's NYC premiere, the actress walked the red carpet with much lighter strawberry blond strands and a slightly longer shoulder-length hairdo. She was spotted the next day wearing her signature wavy chin-length bob, and then later in the week, she showed up with past-the-shoulder extensions. It's fun to see the typically short-haired Cynthia change up her look, but if you had to choose your favorite length, what would it be: shorter, longer, or something in between?