To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PDT today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for June 20th 2010
- Can you guess which stars have a "Dad" tattoo?
- 10 cool beauty moments from Sao Paulo Fashion Week (including Gisele's modeling return).
- Are these grooming rules for the Marine Corps, or American Apparel?
- 5 funny and weird vintage ads.
- Our exclusive interview with model Constance Jablonski.
- 10 of the wildest headpieces from Royal Ascot.
- Is this the name of a makeup maven, or a Twilight character?
- 5 iPhone beauty apps you probably won't ever need.
- What everyone should know about makeup and applying sunscreen.
- Blended Beauty: When two words join forces.
Joe Cooper, who seems like an extremely affable young man, had volunteered to get his manly parts waxed in order to raise money for his local hospital, but wound up there himself when he made the mistake of letting the highest bidder pull off one of the wax strips. The overenthusiastic (and obviously totally new to waxing) bidder managed to remove six layers of poor Joe's skin, although luckily he's recovering nicely. We've definitely had bad waxing experiences before where skin got removed instead of hair, but nothing as horrendous as this. Would you ever encourage a guy to wax his area? And do you think that, as manscaping gains in popularity, we'll hear about more incidents like this?