To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PDT today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for July 11th 2010
- Braid it like you mean it — all the braiding tutorials you'll ever need.
- We tried Mystic Tan, and we have the pictures to prove it.
- 10 wild looks from Paris Haute Couture week.
- Finally, a cheap, aluminum-free deodorant that works.
- Are Brazilian waxes really that popular?
- Lindsay Lohan's "F%ck U" manicure has everyone talking. Is sending a message with your nails OK?
- Is this skin care strong enough for a man, or made for a woman?
- The colorful history of nail polish.
- Eyebrow grooming styles have changed drastically over the years.
- Good skin from within: four tips that actually work.
Since it's truly hotter than July, I got real summer hairstyle ideas from Ojon stylist Tippi Shorter, who has hooked up the locks of Gaga, Rihanna, and one of my all-time favorites, Ms. Diahann Carroll. Why not drink a gallon of water, sit atop your AC, and try one of these styles?
The Untidy Side Braid, inspired by Alexander Wang Spring/Summer 2010:
- Apply glossing cream to clean, damp hair to help prevent flyaways.
- Dry hair.
- Create a deep side part and direct hair to one side.
- Apply a conditioning paste/wax to mold hair.
- Start a French braid high on the head, keep it loose and casual by using three uneven pieces.
- Continue the side braid all the way to the bottom.
- Give the braid a slight shake to loosen it.
- Secure braid with clear elastic.
- Finish with shine spray.