To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PDT today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for August 15th 2010
Beauty mavens and Disney fans rejoice: MAC's forthcoming Venomous Villains makeup collection is almost here! Take a sneak peek at this buzzed-about collaboration, and see what Cruella, Maleficent, the Evil Queen, and Dr. Facilier have inspired.
- Fall nail preview: five trends to try.
- A beauty queen lost her crown for dyeing her hair brown.
- Can you guess which stars have neck tattoos?
- Check out Lady Gaga's 10 latest looks.
- To bang or not to bang?
- Can you guess what these stars had to say about airbrushing?
- Five ways to wear a trendy blunt haircut.
- Five easy bad day beauty fixes.
- Christina Ricci got a major hair makeover, but do you like it?
- Is it a delicious dessert... or soap?
MAC Cosmetics and Disney have collaborated on a new line inspired by some of the classic villains we remember from childhood: Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmations, Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, Snow White’s Evil Queen, and Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog. Watch our video for an exclusive sneak peek at the new collection, including what colors and products to expect and a few words from the designer himself!