To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PDT today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for August 17th 2010
When MAC invited me (along with Karen and Christine) to preview its Venomous Villains collection at Disney HQ, how could I say no? While the makeup isn't out until late next month, you can take an early look at what's coming down the line. Read on to be inspired by some of the makeup looks.
Video: Jennifer Aniston's Big Switch Premiere, Rob and Kristen's Kissing Night, and Kim Kardashian Channels Liz Taylor
Jennifer Aniston's costars showered her with compliments at last night's premiere of The Switch in LA, and we were there to chat with everyone! Plus, footage from Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's famous kissing night out and Kim Kardashian channels Liz Taylor in her latest magazine shoot. Watch today's all-new PopSugar Rush!
- The buck stops with this nail polish — Beauty Counter
- When to throw out beauty products — FitSugar
- 101 facts about Disney and MAC — Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Gray lipstick shows up in fashion spreads — The Cut
- What beauty blogging can teach you — Temptalia
- Seriously luxurious lip balms — StyleList
- Fall's coolest hairstyles are a cinch to do — InStyle
- Are nose jobs on their way out? — Allure
Spent a little too much time in the sun? If you're nursing a lobster-red sunburn, here's how to soothe your skin. Find out what to do — and get the scoop on the surprisingly cheap product that delivers relief. (No, it's not Rolaids.) Watch now!
With pompadours and undercuts both having a moment, a similar style comes to mind — the mohawk. Typically seen on men, mohawks have recently been spotted on stars like Jared Leto and, of course, Puck on Glee. But this punky style isn't just reserved for dudes. Can you guess which female celebrities have also worn the funky style?
So welcome to my new series — Inspired By. The first edition? Katy Perry's "California Gurls." After watching the music video, I'm still a little confused as to what a cupcake bikini has to do with California, but nevertheless, it's cute and fun. . . just like California. Here's my roundup:
- Pacifica Malibu Lemon Blossom Solid Perfume — This 100% vegan (so LA) solid perfume is an ode to the SoCal sun. Its scent has a lemony hint but not overpowering, like Pledge.
- Benefit California Kissin' Lip Shine — Fact: LA is the land of the perfect smile. This lip product combines sexy shine with West Coast cool. The aqua blue sheen actually makes teeth appear whiter and it can be worn alone or with your favorite lipstick or gloss.
- h.wood Ruby Lip Shine Pot — What's more Hollywood glam than red lips? This little lip pot is packed with powerful ingredients like jojoba oil, cocoa butter, and shea butter to help you get the perfect Hollywood pout.
The pink base fades into a colorless finish after application. While it doesn't look like much product is contained within the pot, it's so thick that a little goes a long way. You can definitely overapply, resulting in a weighty finish, so be sure to first rub just a small amount of primer on the tips of the fingers to warm it up pre-application. To see the rest of the review, just keep reading.