To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PDT today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for August 20th 2010
- For a true, rich copper: Try Frédéric Fekkai Salon Color in Lucy 6R Copper.
- For subtle color plus highlights: Try L'Oréal's two-step Couleur Experte in Ginger Twist ($14), a light golden copper brown.
- If natural hair dye is what you seek: Naturtint's Permanent Hair Colorant in 8C Copper Blonde ($17) is ammonia-free and made with vegetable ingredients.
- For something with a bold red intensity: L'Oréal's Superior Preference in Intense Red Copper ($9) will provide just the right amount of vibrancy for the more daring.
- If you're feeling noncommittal: Try a demipermanent, like Umberto Beverly Hills' U Color Italian Demi Color Kit in 8.43 ($12), a light copper-gold.
The fishtail braid is making a splash on red carpets everywhere. And the best part about this unusual hairstyle? It's surprisingly easy to do. Really! Watch star stylist John D give step-by-step instructions for creating this fresh, fun twist on a traditional braid.
Free from fillers, parabens, binders, dimethicone, and essential oils, Sophyto products were originally only available in medical spas or through dermatologists. At $30 for the three-product Daily Renewal Kit and $35 for its Antiaging Care Kit, the organic line is reasonably priced.
A green-leaning beauty line in Sam's Club is a pretty big deal, considering the chain's colossal size. "For a long time we have been interested in expanding health and beauty," Sam's Club's Sonya Gafsi told WWD. "It is an opportunity area that is underdeveloped in the club channel, but it was important to incorporate a holistic vision of wellness, one we want to develop across the club." We're excited to see organic skin care become more mainstream. Because where one mega-retailer goes — especially one owned by Walmart — more are likely to follow.
Seen on celebrities like Diane Kruger and Leona Lewis, the fishtail braid is a popular look that can be done for day or night. Hairstylist John D shows you how to create the fishtail braid on your own with just a few basic products. Watch our video to hear his tips on how to braid your hair.