- The best and worst love advice from Britney Spears songs
- You may want to wait before switching over to Verizon's iPhone
- Bronzer in Winter: 3 easy tips on doing it right
- Make Umami paste your new main squeeze
- Try these Winter foods to keep your kids healthy
- Brown-bagging your way to a healthier lunch
- Video: Natalie Portman and Javier Bardem gush about their loves
- The jumpsuit is here to stay
- A '70s stucco home gets a much-needed update
- Elena and Damon will be getting cozy on Vampire Diaries
- How to list that temp job on your resume
- Monkeys cuddle up to stay warm in China
- DIY succulent terrarium
- Photos of pregnant Victoria Beckham spotted with her sister!
Posts for January 10th 2011
- Brightening Prime Time Eyelid Primer — Primer designed to maximize the intensity and staying power of eye shadow.
- Brightening Prime Time Foundation Primer — A glow enhancing skin preparation lotion.
- Original Mineral Veil in Mirrored Compact with Brush — Skin-balancing translucent finishing powder with a retractable brush.
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Whether it's a new bob or the addition of red highlights, celebrities are known for changing up their hairstyles with great frequency. If you had the time — not to mention the cash — how often do you think you'd switch up your coiffure? Tell us in the comments below, and be sure to vote on these five stars' new looks right now.