- Video: work your abs with yoga!
- Fast & easy dinner: chicken meatball soup
- Get top dollar for your old iPhones
- Trendy, easy ways to wear eyeliner
- Outdated sex and dating euphemisms
- Blake Lively hits a Hollywood party to chat with Leo then takes off with Chanel
- 10 ways to encourage babies to develop language skills
- Get a sneak peek at the Rachel Zoe Collection!
- A vibrant new life for a neglected foreclosure home
- Sundance preview: 10 movies I'm excited about seeing
- Pros and cons of Southwest's new frequent flier program
- Cats and dogs beat the cold in cute sweaters!
- Trendy Winter wardrobe essentials
- Video: Cameron Diaz dreams of fueling up on fried food
Posts for January 11th 2011
- Brightening Prime Time Eyelid Primer — Primer designed to maximize the intensity and staying power of eye shadow.
- Brightening Prime Time Foundation Primer — A glow enhancing skin preparation lotion.
- Original Mineral Veil in Mirrored Compact with Brush — Skin-balancing translucent finishing powder with a retractable brush.
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
I would assume that it'll be pretty effective, but questions arise as to what kinds of side effects it might cause, and who'll actually be able to afford it if it gets cleared by the FDA. Right now, a month's supply of Latisse for the lashes costs over $100, and I can't imagine how much it would cost to do someone's entire head. And that's assuming people would even want to. Also, if the skin discoloration I got from Latisse is any indicator, perhaps there's a chance the stuff could end up dyeing your scalp purple-red. Regardless, this is one trial I'll be curious to see the results on. Until then, though, I'd avoid trying it for hair loss at home.
- Do you mix pink and red makeup and clothing?
- Do you mix pink and red makeup and clothing? — BellaSugar UK
- Short on time? Dry style your way to better hair — StyleCaster
- Star hairstylists give Snooki a makeover — InStyle
- A new study says that "older bones" can age your face — StyleList
- How to make yourself over from the inside out — Glo
- How does NARS's Wicked Eyeshadow stack up? — Temptalia
- What do you think of Pete Wentz's curly 'do? — People StyleWatch
- How to organize your shower products — Allure
- Five highly coveted Spring 2011 hair trends — Refinery29
You probably already know that Justin Bieber has his own line of nail polishes with Nicole by OPI, which happened to sell out at Walmart in a flash. Don't fret, however, as Ulta, Target, and Sears are set to stock Biebs's polishes starting next month. And while we wait for the shades to be replenished, be sure to check out this review of the polishes, our favorite colors of the bunch, and some Bieber eye candy tossed in for good measure.
There will also be a mini set of six polishes ($22) that will include the first three shades listed above, as well as three exclusive shades: Celibacy Club, a diamond top coat; Sue Vs Shue, a navy blue; and Express Yourself to Yourself, a coral shimmer. Look for the polishes, along with some Glee-inspired nail appliqués, in Sephora, on the retailer's website, and in Sephora's JCPenney locations. A possible color cosmetics line and fragrance may be in the works, as well. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling pretty Gleeky. Are you feeling similarly gleeful?
Eyeliner is one of the most popular cosmetics, and it's no wonder. There are few other beauty products as versatile or as capable of utterly changing someone's look. For the New Year, there are a host of cute liner styles popping up that are as chic as they are easy to execute. So check out some of the best of the bunch right now.