- Try this bright and citrusy orange and fennel salad
- Video: Suri Cruise's wild day on set with Katie Holmes
- Katy Perry nails it with her new black shatter polish
- Help! I don't want to be in a friend's wedding
- The best diaper bags for moms of twins
- Behind the scenes with Rachel Roy for Spring 2011!
- Rachel Zoe's 2011 essentials to style up your space
- Print out your own Golden Globes ballot!
- How to deal with an online shopping experience gone wrong
- Tips for first-time skiers or snowboarders
- 25 super cool dogs in shades
- Geeky cookbooks for nerds, comic book, and sci-fi fans
- Portobellos with tomatoes and truffle cheese sauce
- Brad Pitt dines out and gets a pre-globes Weinstein pick-me-up
Posts for January 12th 2011
- Brightening Prime Time Eyelid Primer — Primer designed to maximize the intensity and staying power of eye shadow.
- Brightening Prime Time Foundation Primer — A glow enhancing skin preparation lotion.
- Original Mineral Veil in Mirrored Compact with Brush — Skin-balancing translucent finishing powder with a retractable brush.
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Merciful Minerva! MAC is launching a Wonder Woman cosmetics collection — and judging by this preview, it is going to reach the pinnacle of comic-nerd cool. The tough-as-nails Amazon has inspired a set of bold makeup colors for Diana Prince wannabes, along with Wonder Woman's signature red-and-blue packaging. Expect lip gloss, nail polish, shimmering pigments, and more from this collaboration. (The only thing missing? An invisible jet.) Wonder Woman is one of our favorite fictional feminist icons, so we're looking forward to lassoing these goodies when they hit stores in February. See the whole collection here.
The whole rumor sounds like it was designed to start trouble between Aishwarya and Freida — although it's really rather silly to suggest that there's not room for both of them at L'Oreal — but do you think there may be something else going on?
Natalie Portman has never been afraid of a little nudity and some seriously sexy love scenes. Think of Wes Anderson's short film Hotel Chevalier, and more recently, Darren Aronofsky's psychological thriller Black Swan. And for her new Miss Dior Chérie ad, Natalie's wearing little but some well-manicured nails, a black bow headband, and (in theory) perfume. What do you think of her photo?