To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Posts for January 20th 2011
"I never thought my nose would recover from sniffing so many scent combinations," she said of the development process. "But it is all worth it. I want my fragrance to be truly special and head-turning so that people ask the woman who's wearing it 'What are you wearing? You smell delicious!'"
This is the first scent for Heidi, who has previously developed a makeup collection for Victoria's Secret and her own skin care line. The fragrance will launch in September, just in time for the autumn shopping rush. Are you looking forward to it, or are you not taking a shine to the concept?
We've already explored singer Nicki Minaj's wildest video looks, so now, let's delve deeper into her beauty preferences. It turns out, her typical style (both on stage and off) is just as extreme as you'd expect, with over-the-top hair colors, richly-hued lipstick, and bold nail polish as her staples. From her earlier days in the spotlight to now, check out how Nicki's look has changed throughout the years.
- Selena Gomez has really nice hair, so let's steal some of her secrets — Glamour
- Is Dolce & Gabbana's Secret Garden eyeshadow better left alone? — Temptalia
- Angelina Jolie's Golden Globes lip gloss revealed — StyleList
- Fashion magazines promote ugliness, says one Vogue editor — The Cut
- Ashley Greene likes to switch up her look — People StyleWatch
- The latest and greatest hair accessories — Glo
- See spot run: dermatologists' tips for uneven skin tone — ELLE.com
- The new Nars Multi-Protect Pro Primer gives off good vibes— Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Which spiky hairstyle looks best on Agyness Deyn? — FabSugar UK
We're excited to present this article from one of our favorite sites, Allure!
If you're a fashion and beauty addict like moi, you may already be familiar with The Man Repeller, a blog dedicated to the high-fashion trends women love to wear and men hate to look at. Recently, this has become my daily online obsession—I can't wait to check out the latest outfits and wacky inspirations writer Leandra Medine comes up with, and always with a witty comment to boot. According to the site, a "man-repeller" is someone who "outfits themselves in a sartorially offensive way that will result in repelling members of the opposite sex." Such outfit choices include, but are not limited to, drop-waist pants, shoulder pads, turbans, and lots of lots of animal print. So what exactly is the beauty equivalent of a pair of harem pants? Inspired by my new favorite blog, I asked our editors (and their beaus) for their top man-repelling beauty trends.
For the full story, keep reading.
- Big screen best friends who turned into more
- Cute alert: baby ocelots debut at the Berlin Zoo
- So you got your first ereader, now let's assemble a starter kit
- Spring's hottest color and how to wear it
- What you don't know about bartending
- These beauty trends are man-repellent
- Reasons to consider having a Winter wedding
- 15 ways TV shows bared or covered pregnant bellies
- Video: how to update monochromatic outfits for Spring!
- Fabulous and free home decorating iPhone apps
- Girly women snag the promotions, study says
- Treat yourself to quinoa, apricot, and nut clusters
- Kim Kardashian puts her love for basketball and Kris Humphries on display
- Video: James Franco and Nicole Richie join forces for a philanthropic cause
Remember when we told you that luxury shoe brand Jimmy Choo was coming out with its very own perfume? Well, now they've put together a making-of video that's heavy on the makeup application and cleavage and rather low on the shoe factor. Check it out below and tell me what you think. No sound is needed, unless you just really love throbbing disco beats.