- Heartfelt Valentine's Day wedding inspiration
- Video: Penn Badgley shows Sundance he "can act"!
- Crucial cooking techniques to know
- Glowy tinted moisturizers that won't aggravate acne
- Try these Montessori-based apps for your little learners
- FabSugarTV: how to wear a maxiskirt!
- Learn how to decorate like a man
- The Oscar nominees: here's who they missed
- 6 secrets to bargain hunting
- Hotel exercises to try when you're on the go!
- What do you know about Border Collies?
- 4 reasons to wait for the iPhone 5
- Easy tips for planning your weekday work lunches
- How well do you know your Oscar nominees?
Posts for January 25th 2011
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Editor's note: The following post is written by our new guest writer, Tabatha Coffey, star of Shear Genius and Tabatha's Salon Takeover, and author of the new book It's Not Really About the Hair.
It's not often that I feel inspired by celebrity hair trends. Let's be honest: Most play it safe and B-O-R-I-N-G, but I do have to admit that there are a few brave ones out there who are taking some well-calculated risks that are paying off beautifully. And they are: drum roll, please . . .
Photo courtesy of Bravo
On the other hand, Amanda comes off as very aggressively anti-shorn in this song, saying that women without pubic hair "look like an eight-year-old," adding "it's sad." As someone who genuinely likes smooth skin, I was a little bummed at the put-downs. It's undermining and seems out of character, especially since just last year, Amanda told The New York Times: "You know what’s really cool? Wake up every morning, decide what you feel like doing, and do it." Well, I woke up and decided, and I'm pretty happy with it; I just wish Amanda was, too. What do you think about the "necessity" to shave? And if you want to see Amanda's (extremely, really NSFW but fun) video, just keep reading.
- Naomi Campbell is heading back to court this Thursday — The Cut
- Do you need a million lashes for a million-dollar lash look? — Temptalia
- Get Amy Adams's super-thick eyelashes — InStyle
- Kate Middleton is getting her own nail polish shade — StyleList
- Jennifer Garner, Fergie, and more stars reveal their top beauty secrets — People StyleWatch
- ELLE enlists one blogger to try 21 trendy makeup looks — Glo
- The naked truth: five celebrities bare it all — Allure
- MAC's Packed-To-Go exclusives make traveling a snap — Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Makeup artist Tom Pecheux talks beauty, icons, and how he's not for sale — FabSugar UK
Every year, San Francisco dermatologist Dr. Vail Reese comes out with his Skinnies awards, which highlight films and celebrities who've had a very good (or terrible) year when it comes to their epidermis. Which stars won out and lost big this year? Just click through the slideshow to find out.