- Reel time: 2011 kid movie preview
- We'll be streaming live from the People's Choice Awards tonight!
- Could 2011 be the year we say bye-bye-bye to bananas?
- Trend alert: Rapunzel hair
- What your music says about your personality
- Prepping for warm weather with Urban Outfitters's early Spring catalog
- Design ideas to steal from the January Anthropologie catalog
- Midseason TV preview: your guide to the newest shows
- Reassess your job search for the New Year
- Facts about cold temperatures and frost bite
- Don't let your dog be your shadow in a new place
- 5 calendar apps and tools to keep you on time in 2011
- Everything you need to steal Kim Kardashian’s look.
- Natalie, Beyoncé, and JT: 30 stars who are turning 30 this year!
Posts for January 4th 2011
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
Apparently, she's finishing up cosmetology classes, and while a brief search for Loredana on New York state's Division of Licensing Services didn't come up with a record of her, perhaps it's because she really is still in the process of completing her education. Whatever the case, only time will tell if the opportunistically named establishment will indeed be open for business.
- Tamara Mellon models for Jimmy Choo Fragrance — FabSugar UK
- Is it OK to tweet bad pictures of other people? — Allure
- HD brows are big in Britain — StyleList
- Behind the scenes of Gerard Butler's manly L'Oreal shoot — The Cut
- The ultimate makeup shades for your skin tone — Glo
- Ten ways to get a January glow — InStyle
- Is this $29 Chanel eyeliner worth the price? — Temptalia
- How to not overdo your bronzer (with Whitney Port as a case study) — Glamour
- Eleven hair resolutions for 2011 — Naturally Curly
It's unusual to think of a performance venue or theater company having a makeup sponsorship, but it's a really smart move. By choosing an opera, Shiseido has aligned itself with a cultural institution that represents luxury and elegance as well as entertainment, and its ads even feature archival images of legends Maria Callas and Shirley Verrett. Coming on the heels of Make Up For Ever's deal with Paris's Moulin Rouge, it seems high-end makeup and high-end entertainment are teaming up all over. Is this the sort of collaboration you like to see?
It's a new year and that means many stars have not just been hitting the beaches in their bikinis for vacation, but they've also been switching up their hairstyles. Here are 10 celebrities sporting new 'dos for 2011. Vote on your favorites now, and tell us: which looks inspire you most?
Rubber duckies make bath time lots of fun, but this one makes your bank account significantly lighter — to the tune of $1,000 (plus shipping). Its Etsy seller boasts that the one-of-a-kind quacker shines with more than 5,000 Swarovski crystals, but no word on whether the decoration affects its buoyancy.
- Docile Lipglass ($15)
- Indigo Pink Lipglass ($15)
- Painted On Lipglass ($15)
- Acid Washed Lipstick ($15)
- Riveting Rose ($15)
- Pretty, Please Lipstick ($15)
- MAC Biker Blue Nail Lacquer ($13)
- Frayed to Order Nail Lacquer ($13)
- Penultimate Brow Maker and Eyeliner ($17 each)
- Over Dyed and Pink Cult Blush ($17 each)