- J. Crew's new classics for 2011 interpreted for your home
- Wedding traditions more popular now than ever
- Share your culinary photos with YumSugar and Foodspotting!
- Fill out a Golden Globes ballot and win $1,000!
- Get platinum blond hair for $10 without using bleach
- 5 items moms should stock up on now!
- 10 Calypso St. Barth pieces we hope make it into the Target collection
- More reasons to watch the new season of Jersey Shore
- Get Katy Perry's red carpet waves
- Tips for saving more at the grocery store
- Yoga poses for back strength
- Pets, they're just like us: they need reading glasses!
- The Mac store opens for business: 5 apps to download now
Posts for January 6th 2011
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
New Year's resolutions are so 2010. So skip the resolutions, pick up a pack of the new Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips, and enter the New Year with a new and improved smile.
Why spend your hard-earned cash on expensive professional whitening or wait weeks to see results from at-home whiteners when you can have whiter teeth in just two hours? This is what we call a New Year no-brainer!
- Joan would be proud!
- Joan would be proud! Beehive hairstyle creator is honored 50 years later — StyleList
- Ten quick beauty pick-me-ups — Glo
- The latest hair ingredient? Pine trees! — Refinery29
- What the angle of your ponytail says about you (or not) — Jezebel
- Nail polish gets nautical — Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Heather Morris has a wash-and-go beauty routine — People
- Eye shadow overload with theBalm Shady Lady Vol. 3 — College Candy
- Do you mind when a man's hair starts thinning? Let's discuss — Glamour
We're excited to present this article from one of our favorite sites, Allure!
The holidays are over, which means no more binging on sugar cookies, vegging on the couch watching TV marathons, and enjoying stress-free days. But it doesn't mean you have to sink into being bummed out.
Of course, true seasonal depression requires professional treatment. But for a milder case of blah-dom, our no-fail cure? Beauty products, of course! As for me personally, I trick myself: It might be time to bundle up, but that doesn't stop me from pretending I'm headed somewhere tropical on occasion. If I'm doing something special, I get a spray tan. But to make sure I don't stick out like Snooki in the middle of Winter, I ask for only one coat of the most subtle spray tan formula the salon offers.
Winter weather is also a great excuse to pamper your skin: "Maybe it's because the air is drier and colder, but I always pay more attention to my skin in the Winter. I smear my face with moisturizer morning and night—I love Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief because it's a gel-cream, so no matter how much I use, my skin never feels heavy or greasy," says Allure beauty editor Angelique Serrano. "Then instead of my usual anti-acne mask once a week, I switch to trying out different moisturizing masks. I do everything I can to get my face looking plump and dewy, because that reminds me of the way my skin looks in the Summer."
What beauty tricks do you have for keeping a smile this time of year?