- Get cozy in Navajo knits
- Think eloping is beautiful? Ten reasons why
- The techy places where the men's bathroom line is longer than the women's
- 10 essential soup recipes for the Winter
- We could have a bald Miss America, and that's pretty great
- Ways to bring the spark back to your relationship without buying lingerie
- 10 out-of-the-ordinary calendar ideas
- Watch Jim Carrey do an entire interview on a treadmill
- Three savvy resolutions for your workspace in 2011
- Great fitness tips taken from the world of dance
- Any tips on photographing your dark pet?
- The Winter is a perfect time to get your tweed on!
Posts for January 9th 2011
- Brightening Prime Time Eyelid Primer — Primer designed to maximize the intensity and staying power of eye shadow.
- Brightening Prime Time Foundation Primer — A glow enhancing skin preparation lotion.
- Original Mineral Veil in Mirrored Compact with Brush — Skin-balancing translucent finishing powder with a retractable brush.
To enter, just take the quiz by 5 p.m. PST today, and one winner will be selected at random. Your eligibility is not based on getting the answers correct, just on taking the quiz after you are logged in. You do, however, need to be a PopSugar Community member to enter. So if you're not already one, register now. One quiz entry per person; all repeat quizzes will be ignored. Prizes can be shipped to US destinations only. Remember: you must be logged in to the PopSugar Community for your entry to count. For the complete rules, click here. Good luck!Take the Quiz
- Who do you think looked best at the 2011 People's Choice Awards?
- Are you ready to look like Snooki?
- Phew! Now you can get rid of that regrettable tattoo.
- Does this green mascara work, or do we look like Swamp Thing?
- If you're lonely in the bathtub and have cash to burn, consider this pricey rubber ducky.
- Check out which celebs decided to tweak their tresses for the New Year.
- Sometimes you just want to be able to step on your own hair.
- Would you go to a salon run by Tiger Woods's alleged mistress?
Iman is a timeless beauty with her own line of cosmetics specifically for women with darker skin tones. OnSugar blog Blaq Vixen Beauty tells us all about the legendary model's new collection of sultry eye makeup.
I just found out that this new inclusive palette from Iman Cosmetics is hitting stores Jan.15! By the looks of it, the Iman Eye-Con Collection ($35) seems to be a great item for someone who wants to step up their eye makeup game (like me). It has a built-in mirror, four trios of eyeshadow shades (Classic Smoky, Golden Romance, Edgy Emerald, and Cool Violet), brow liner (Blackest Brown Eyebrow Pencil), and a jet black eyeliner (Jet Black Perfect Eye Pencil). Of course, easy-to-follow instructions are included so that you can take your dazzling looks from classic to shimmering, smoldering, or radiant.
Want to see more? Follow OnSugar blog Blaq Vixen Beauty now! And don't forget, you can start a blog of your own, too. Just create your own site and share your own beauty tips. You could be featured right here on Bella.