- Play Yum's candy bracket for a chance to win a year's supply of candy!
- Pop culture Halloween: costume ideas for guys
- Must-try Fall hues and 10 perfect ways to wear them
- Law gives minors right to get HPV shot without parental consent
- Think small: create a menu of bite-sized kid friendly party foods
- PopSugar NYC: explore the city's sweetest candy stores
- Ultimate leggings guide — at every price point
- Tour through practical yet marvelous mudrooms
- Smart savings tips for your next supermarket spree
- Essential etiquette tips for the yoga studio newbie
- Cute alert: pretty little pugs
- Geeky costumes for your dog
- DIY: try making your own Missoni inspired drink glasses
- Rachel Zoe brings Skyler to join Lauren Conrad and more for a weekend of polo
- Video: Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell are married — get all the wedding details!
Posts for October 10th 2011
Why on earth are we doing this in the first place, though? To find the right mate, of course. Our sweat broadcasts a bunch of signals about everything from our health to what kind of immune protections we have. People with different-but-not-too-different immune complexes produce the healthiest babies, so we're always trying to sniff out that special someone who has everything we need: good health, a great smile, and that bubonic plague immunity gene we're missing.
But if you're looking for something with less of a playful design, go with the brand's Honey Pumpkin Stout offering or try Samhain, a mix of fir needle, damp woods, black patchouli, and pumpkin pie spices. You can also go bobbing for apples (well, almost) with Streuobstwiese, a bright green soap featuring the forbidden fruit, apricot, and grassy scents.
- Contenders for the next legendary fragrance — The Fashion Spot
- Preview Chanel’s gorgeous holiday makeup collection — InStyle
- Do you really need that beauty product? — Real Simple
- 3 hair color trends to replace last year's ombre look — Refinery 29
- It's settled: this Princess Beatrice fascinator is your Halloween costume — The Cut
- How to spot counterfeit makeup online — Beautylish
- The best gentle and nourishing nail polish removers — Beauty High
- Get a half-up twisted bun — College Candy
- This week's beauty sales — Temptalia
- The "sleep around, look great" guide — xoJane
It's interesting to note a scary statistic pointed out by Sen. Ted Lieu, the author of the California bill. In Los Angeles County, there are more tanning establishments than there are McDonald's or Starbucks. So while you ponder that pumpkin latte and Big Mac, know that various state lawmakers have been in talks about banning tanning bed for teens for years; many states even have restrictions on the practice. And if California's new law is any indication, we can expect to see many more states following suit, too.