- A simple pumpkin spice latte recipe to try at home
- The 25 sexiest styles from Paris Fashion Week
- What not to wear to yoga
- Trend alert: bold lips and eyes
- 5 Halloween-inspired date ideas
- Jessica Alba brings adorable baby Haven out for breakfast!
- Derek Zoolander returns for SNL's Weekend Update!
- 9 not-to-be-missed decorating pieces on sale
- Tips for postpartum dressing
- What will you do to deal with debit card fees
- Remember Steve Jobs with a famous quote
Posts for October 9th 2011
OnSugar blogger Forever Yours Beauty recently undertook re-creating Taylor Swift's much-coveted makeup from the Wonderstruck perfume commercial. As you can see, the results were lovely, especially the slightly sheer red lipstick. FYB has a great step-by-step with photos illustrating which products she used, so if you'd like to see how to do it (and see more photos), check out the full tutorial here.
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- See our roundup of the best new nail polish for October.
- Jennifer Aniston's mane man explains the dos and don'ts of hair color.
- We think these Paperself laser-cut lashes are cut out for big things.
- Get inspired for Halloween with these 15 iconic cartoon character costumes.
- We chatted with up-and-coming runway model Hereith Paul.
- Would you take your beauty advice from 1938?
- L'Oréal created a pill to prevent gray hair; will you use it?
- Need nail inspiration? See our global Fashion Week manicure roundup!
- Electro group Ladytron inspires a line of false lashes.
- This designer teamed up with Minx to create clothing made out of faux nails.