- Mind-bending braids you must see!
- 10 pumpkin treats you don't have to make!!
- Pregnant Jessica Simpson meets some cute kids at her latest launch
- A rumor we hope is true: is Kate Middleton pregnant?
- 10 creative ideas for your family holiday photos!
- Celebrate Emma Stone's style on her 24th birthday
- WSJ. Magazine editor Deborah Needleman on the perfectly imperfect home
- Do you want to see Jennifer Lopez as Carmen Sandiego?
- Video: Whoops! Kelly Rowland says Beyoncé's having a girl
- The basics on starting an emergency fund
- Find out who won the New York City marathon!
- How-tos for new cat owners!
- City: Find out what the head designer from J. Crew had to say in SF!
- Why you should use your mobile phone, not laptop, to find a date!
- How to make your own rope headboard!
Posts for November 6th 2011
The gold-toned curling ribbon bow headband ($75) has a bit of a whimsical look, but it's not too over the top that it's ugly-Christmas-sweater-style gaudy. Wear it with a sleek ponytail or smooth blowout, or jazz it up by pairing it with a voluminous coiffure.
Tip: if you're feeling crafty, customize your own holiday-worthy head-topper by attaching real curling ribbon to a plain headband. To keep the ribbon from collapsing, be sure to first spray it with a stiffener, such as Stiffen Quik ($6).
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- November's 10 nicest new nail polishes.
- 10 stunning braids from fishtail to box.
- Easy nail ideas for Fall.
- Five amazing new cat-eye liner looks.
- The best new beauty products of November.
- Learn this cool one-minute wraparound ponytail.
- The nasty truth about gel manicures. Read it before you get polished.
- Four smart ways to fake a polished hairstyle.
- Which new mascara is right for you?
- Five lessons we've learned from watching Beyoncé Knowles videos.