Posts for December 19th 2011
For our 14th day of holiday giveaways, we are giving away a $2,000 shopping spree to BellaSugar favorite Saks Fifth Avenue! Hurry, our giveaway is only open for a week, so enter now!
This giveaway has ended.
After you enter our giveaway above, don't forget to enter Fashionologie's giveaway of a $1,000 shopping spree to Theory. Good luck and happy holidays!
- What the stars bought from Elizabeth Taylor's auction
- Get all the details on Britney Spears's "princess" engagement ring
- Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham call each other for fashion advice
- Miley Cyrus helps her big brother design t-shirts
- Christian Siriano shares his opinion on Kate Middleton's style
- Chris Evans is "guilty" of smelling good
- The winningest hairstyles of 2011 — Glo
- The perfect party eye palette — The Cut
- Nine products that make getting ready for that party easier — InStyle
- Tips for getting through the holidays beautifully — Real Simple
- This 90-year-old is doing her own makeup collection — Stylelist
- A (literal) recipe for beautiful skin — Beautylish
- The most amazing fashion images of the year — Huffington Post
- The right way to apply perfume — The Fashion Spot
This year was anything but dull, and looking back on some of the stories that defined 2011, it's truly amazing to see how much has changed in just 52 weeks. There were huge controversies, one (very) important wedding, trends that left everyone in an uproar, and a Justin Bieber empire in the making. Find out what actually happened with the Biebs, Botox Mom, Brazilian Blowout, and Kate Middleton now.