- Michael Vartan gets sweet and silly with Millie
- 10 holiday cake pops to delight
- No crunching required: ball pass ab exercise
- Photography tips for your holiday greeting cards
- Starbucks looks to go national with beer and wine
- Deck your nails: see December's prettiest new polishes
- Bradley Cooper admits Ryan Gosling might be sexier
- Dressed-up ankle boots to shop now
- Fir-less Christmas trees to try
- Sneak peek: Glee's extraordinary merry Christmas
- Frugal gifts that'll make dad smile this Christmas
- William and Kate's most royally adorable moments of 2011
- Video: Anne Hathaway shows off engagement ring at Kennedy Center Honors
Posts for December 5th 2011
Watch to find out how Hallmark.com can help enrich the holidays for you and your family.
The year may be coming to a close, but the new season of nail shades and textures is just hitting its stride. In December, matte makes its return, we get some amazing gift sets, and two of the prettiest top coats you'll ever see make their debut. When it comes to your digits, this truly is the most wonderful time of the year.
Source: Flickr User Jesse757
The team in charge of the experiment also found that the participants were particularly good at predicting how dominant members of the opposite sex were, suggesting that people may pay particular attention to this trait when looking for a partner (no word on smell and same-sex couples yet, unfortunately). It would be interesting, as well, to see whether the fragrance you wear may also help express your "smellable" traits, the way it's known to enhance your natural immune-system-related odor.
Let's face it, it's almost 2012 and there are better ways to do almost everything, including shopping during the holidays. How, you ask? Start by shopping at places where you find the mall gifts they'll love at prices you'll love. Enter: HomeGoods, Marshalls, and T.J.Maxx. The next step? Shop at places where you can knock out multiple presents for completely different people, whether it's designer handbags, cashmere sweaters and scarves, gourmet cookware, or designer fragrances. Are you seeing a theme here? There's a better way to Christmas shop — HomeGoods, Marshalls, and T.J.Maxx.
- Use concealer to brighten under the eyes and around any areas that need extra help.
- Use a highlighter and contour powder: the highlighter lifts the face and illuminates the eye area, and the contour powder slims the face.
- For the eyes, Roncal used the creamy, shimmery shadow from her Mally Beauty My Favorite Things Collection ($60), available starting this Friday on QVC. She then followed with a smudgeproof eyeliner and volumizing mascara.
- And for glossy, "Beyoncé-worthy lips," Roncal used her High Shine Liquid Lipstick, also from the upcoming collection.
Photo copyright 2011 ABC, Inc
- Would you ever wear a bouffant? — Glo
- Chloë Sevigny has chopped her hair off into a pageboy bob — Huffington Post
- Five new facials worth trying — The Fashion Spot
- Dress up your nails for the holidays with glitter and glitz — InStyle
- Protect your skin from the extra-harsh Winter sun — Stylelist
- Use a cute bow to make a perfect holiday faux bob — Refinery 29
- See all the looks from Lady Gaga's new "Marry the Night" video — The Cut
- Antiaging products that work (and won't break the bank) — Real Simple