We're just about halfway through Fall 2011 New York Fashion Week, and we've already noticed a few trends emerging. More on that later, but first, let's see some highlights from day four. From elegant vintage-looking hair and makeup as seen at Lela Rose (pictured here), to bold, geometric shapes and color, be sure to tell us which ones top your list of favorites.
Posts for February 13th 2011
The biggest names in music came together in LA tonight to celebrate the Grammy Awards. The ladies pushed the envelope in sexy gowns and the men represented with a new level of hotness on the red carpet! We've got everything you may have missed and more below!
Red-carpet fashion coverage:
- Vote on all of Fab's fashion red carpet love it or hate it polls
- Who was best dressed?
- Which Glee girl was most fab?
- Red carpet trend: sultry slits
- Red carpet trend: golden goddesses
Red-carpet beauty coverage:
- Check out all the hottest manicures
- Trend alert: green eye accents
- How to get the Glee girls' hair and makeup
- How to get Janelle Monae's 40s-inspired look with classic pops of color
See how to get these red carpet looks:
- Kim Kardashian's gold grecian-inspired dress
- Jewel's one-shoulder yellow gown
- Snooki's silvery sequins
Check out the hottest performances and photos from the show:
- Photos: stage performances and red carpet arrivals!
- Video: Gwyneth Paltrow and Cee Lo Green perform "Forget You"
- Video: Justin Bieber collaborates with Usher
- Video: Lady Gaga does "Born This Way"
- Video: Lady Gaga arrives at Grammys in an egg!
Check out Buzz to see the full list of Grammy Award winners!
Another fabulous awards show, another opportunity to crown the best dressed of the night. The Grammys always bring fearless fashions to the red carpet, and while some styles are funky on another level, others are just right. You're looking at five ladies who got it so right tonight. Julianne Hough and Kelly Osbourne, in Tadashi Shoji, lent major brightness and romance to the mix. Jennifer Lopez and Selena Gomez were responsible for the shine factor, and Jennifer Hudson proved that the words sexy and fashionable can indeed be synonymous. Take a good look at tonight's best-dressed nominees, then cast your vote below!
Vote on all of our Grammy Awards polls here!
While she went sophisticated at the Super Bowl, Christina Aguilera took the Grammys stage in a highly dramatic black and silver metallic, sequined strapless. Bold red lips and major waves add to the drama, while diamond jewels further the sparkle. Do you love it or hate it?Vote on all of our Grammy Awards polls here!