- Blast your belly fat workout by Jeanette Jenkins
- Robert and Reese talk about Water For Elephants love scenes
- Meet Twitter's hottest celebrity pup — Giggy the Pom
- Sienna Miller and Tom Sturridge hang out for two nights in London!
- Lancôme model Arlenis Sosa shares her picture-taking tips at NYFW
- You must make this parmesan salsa!
- Discover your flirting style — if you have one
- Strike up the stove: how to make cake pops for a bowling party
- This is how you do bombshell: lessons from Ana Beatriz
- Coveted crib: Kelly Hoppen's haute London home
- Tips for writing more professional emails
- Use TweetLouder to find your favorite bands on Twitter
- Healthy recipe: vegan-friendly broccoli and cheese hummus
- Video: Victoria Beckham says she'd be excited to have a girl!
Posts for February 16th 2011
According to Lead Makeup Artist Dick Page, the makeup look on the Michael Kors Fall 2011 runway was neutral. In our latest New York Fashion Week interview, he shares tips on how he got each model ready to walk the runway with simple makeup techniques.
Fashion Week's penultimate day was a restatement — and in some ways a restructuring — of the trends we've seen all week. New, softer iterations of textured, ratted hair, dramatic eye color, and braiding came down the runway, with a little naturalism to balance things out. It was one of the week's most wearable days, so check out our picks and see which looks you'd be excited to try for yourself.
At Phillip Lim Fall 2011, Odile Gilbert chats about the hairstyle she created for the show. Makeup artist Lisa Butler shares her forecast for fall eye shadow trends and tells us about the makeup look that models wore on the runway.
With award season and Fashion Week in full swing, celebrities are popping up everywhere with new hairstyles and makeup palettes. Whether you like what you see or wish they'd go back to their old styles, be sure to vote on these lovely ladies' fresh new looks.
The key to taking a perfect picture? Lancôme model Arlenis Sosa says it's all about having good energy and being yourself. We caught up with the personable (and very funny) Arlenis at the Lancôme Open Studio during Fashion Week, where she also revealed a few more of her best beauty tips — all with a big smile on her face. Check out what else she had to say now.
"I finally connected with a great line of styling tools," Jonathan told WWD. "[Now], when I'm doing hair I'm not just using my hair care line and someone else's tools," he added. Jonathan also has a few other projects in the works, including a new salon, the debut of his new hair care line in September, and the development of two TV programs.
As for Conair, though, there's talk he could eventually launch his own line of products within the brand. I've always found Jonathan to be highly entertaining, and with his feisty manner and entrepreneurial spirit, his collaboration with Conair seems perfectly fitting. What say you about this deal?
Whether you love it or hate it (although most of you are in the dislike it camp), it seems the pointy nail trend is here to stay. Can you guess which celebrities have recently been spotted wearing this ultrasharp look?