Posts for February 2nd 2011
- Recipes for crème brûlée and other flaming hot Valentine's Day dishes
- How to spot treat blemishes at home with aspirin
- Original Etsy valentines for everyone you love in your life
- Babymaking 101: fertility apps to aid couples in conception
- Video: Tom Sturridge calls Kristen Stewart an "extraordinary actress"
- J.Crew's 2011 Spring collection: where to invest, what to skip
- Tips for planning a Valentine's Day dinner tablescape
- TV Valentine's Day sneak peek!
- How to get rid of those spammy calls
- Demi Moore breaks out a new bikini to relax with Ashton
- The best leggings for your fitness routine
- Game on! Pups at play
- What to do if you lose your iPhone
- Get fit for 2011: healthy recipe, baked cauliflower
Rihanna's new "S&M" video recently premiered, and it's anything but tame. Actually, it's NSFW, and apparently it has even been banned in 11 countries. But with all sorts of kinky scenarios and flashy angles contained within said video come some rather outlandish beauty looks. It's obvious that Rihanna's beauty team got creative with her various hair, nail, and makeup looks while filming this risqué video. See some of the wildest ones now.
YSL, of course, says the choreography is simply meant to seduce the viewer and showcase the perfume's intense nature. Maybe I'm blind, but the most objectionable thing I see in this commercial is some major sexyface. Plus, if they think that the motion from the video is really what injecting drugs looks like, I think maybe it's time for a private screening of either Trainspotting or Requiem For a Dream. Should this ad have been banned? Check out the commercial (no sound needed) after the jump.
Winter's the quintessential time to go darker with your hair color, but certain celebrities are doing the opposite this season. Take Ashlee Simpson-Wentz, for instance, who recently stepped out with an even shorter, even lighter platinum blond pixie. Of course we can't forget Emma Stone, who had heads turning when she colored her signature auburn strands to a warm blond tone. As for the rest of the newly lightened stars, it's time to vote now on your favorites.