Photo courtesy of Eli Klein Fine Art
Posts for February 4th 2011
To enter, all you have to do is "like" BellaSugar's Facebook page and comment on our Facebook wall, telling us about your favorite red-carpet beauty look. But hurry — the contest ends today at 5 pm PST. Here are the official rules. Good luck!
Not sure where to start or what to get when it comes to high-end skin care products? Team Bella has tried out lots of luxe skin care items over the years, and here are a few of our favorites. Some are slightly more reasonably priced than others, but all deliver luxurious results.
People get tattoos for all sorts of reasons and to express all kinds of emotions, particularly love. And since hearts are the traditional symbol of love, and Valentine's day is fast approaching, let's talk heart-shaped tattoos. Want to see some lovely ink? Then check out a few impressive heart-shaped designs now.
Source: Flickr User Diamond Farah
- Impress your friends (and yourself) with these three need-to-know insider makeup tricks.
- Peter Brady says it's time to change, so here's how you can easily winterize your makeup routine.
- Here's what to do with those "dud" eye makeup palette colors you got as holiday gifts.
- Feeling pressed for time? Five tips for getting a gorgeous makeup look in five minutes flat.
- It's official: you can do bronzer, even when it's cold outside.
Just in time for Valentine's Day, OnSugar blogger LesleyKat is offering up this fun tutorial for a cool ombré manicure. She used four different shades of polish and a makeup sponge to create this unique look, so be sure to read her full post to get all the steps. Happy painting.
Don't forget that you can start a blog of your own, too. Just create your own site and share your own beauty tips. You could be featured right here on Bella.