- 8 iconic Michelle Obama looks and why they matter
- Fun and fabulous chocolate fondue dippers
- Play Angry Birds Seasons Valentine's Day
- Kim Kardashian gets kicked off stage by Prince!
- Tabatha Coffey solves 7 common hair emergencies — stat!
- Top 10 Spring wardrobe essentials
- The facts about famous '80s family television shows!
- Get to Know Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's sister's style sense
- DIY Valentine's Day decorating
- Julia Roberts will play the Evil Queen in the Brothers Grimm's Snow White
- 12 tips for exercising on the cheap
- Zumba dance class will help you learn to love your booty
- How to brush your dog's teeth
- Sienna Miller and Jude Law: the way they were!
Posts for February 8th 2011
- Dramatic lipstick: love it or not?
- Dramatic lipstick: love it or not? — Latina
- An adorable and easy way to jazz up your ponytail — Glamour
- Valentine's Day grooming gifts for men — StyleList
- Adriana Lima says the sexiest fragrance is "the scent of skin" — People Stylewatch
- Crystal Renn addresses the freak-out over her weight loss — The Cut
- A man's take on what your hairstyle says about you — Glo
- How do you feel about Avril Lavigne's streaky hair? — FabSugar UK
- Hairstylist Oribe predicts Fall 2011's hair trends — Beauty High
- Will you take a shine to Tarte's Amazonian Clay Powder? — Makeup and Beauty Blog
Valentine's Day is right around the corner, and whether you’re spending the evening with your love or your lovely BFFs, the best accessory will be your pearly whites!
That’s right, instead of picking up a box of chocolates, pick up a pack of the new Crest 3D White 2-Hour Express Whitestrips. So no matter what your plan is for V-Day, you can have a noticeably whiter smile in just two hours. This is what we call a date-night do!
Editor's note: The following post is written by our guest writer Tabatha Coffey, professional hairstylist and author of the new book It's Not Really About the Hair.
While bad hair is rarely a life or death situation, the truth is that hair emergencies do happen — and always at the worst possible time. Luckily for us all, most of these urgent matters don't require professional attention and have quick fixes that can temporarily get you out of a beauty jam until your next salon appointment.
Photo courtesy of Bravo
- Lip color: "I think pink-nudes are always really safe for everyone," says Jillian, who adds that almost every single line out there has this universally flattering lip shade available in its collection.
- Eye shadow: "For the eyes, I think everyone can wear a variation of taupe," she explains. Choose a deeper or warmer shade to customize your coloring.
- Eyeliner: When in doubt, go brown. "Who can’t wear brown eyeliner? It’s not as scary as black, and it's easier to wear," Jillian says. Again, just customize for your skin tone. If you have darker skin, for instance, go for a rich chocolaty shade.