- Check out our Valentine's Day survey results on love, sex, and celebrity crushes!
- 15 couples who played couples
- Gray stripes for gray days
- One fast way to stop spam texts
- Diaper cakes to buy rather than craft
- I'm a huge fan Jennifer Aniston: prepping for the interview!
- Open face (mayo-free) egg salad sandwich
- How to give a great head and neck massage for Valentine’s Day
- Sneak peek! Vera Wang's lower-priced David's Bridal line
- Generic vs. brand-name drugs: are they both the same?
- Put down that can: diet soda may increase stroke risk
- Fleabusters safely and naturally rids your home of fleas
- Naturalist-inspired Spring mantel
- Robert, Leighton, Shia, MK, and Ashley: 25 stars turning 25!
Posts for February 9th 2011
The total proceeds from the auction will go to Look Good . . . Feel Better, a nonprofit that "helps women with cancer look good, improve their self-esteem, and thereby manage their treatment and recovery with greater confidence."
It's a great cause, and just think about having Ryan whirring gently against your cheek each morning and night. If you're somehow not into the Gos (it's apostasy, but whatever), there are also currently auctions for a bunch of other cool signed Clarisonics from Lady Gaga, Nicole Richie, and Zoe Saldana, among others.
The only thing lacking is Marcel, adorable dog-child of Francois Nars, who will not be there for the grand opening; instead, according to his people, he is currently "putting his paws up in Tahiti." Check out the gallery below to see Mr. Nars himself, the new store exclusive makeup, and proof of Marcel's adorableness.
We're excited to present this article from Allure!
Single on V-Day—or have friends who are? You don't need a dude and dinner reservations to have a good time. I mean, really: Who cares about flowers when you can have…beauty products? Send these goodies to your solo girlfriends (or keep 'em for yourself!). To see the rest, just keep reading.
You've seen the pictures before: models with lips covered in sugar or glitter, or glistening with so much gloss that they look almost liquid. It's the stuff of runway shows and magazine editorial shoots, but on Valentine's day, we all get the opportunity to go totally wild and over-the-top with our lipstick, along with hair, makeup, and cleavage. These brave women tried lipstick looks you'd normally never see in the real world, and now they've reported back on what they thought.