- Delicious ideas for brown-bagging a vegan lunch
- Video: Rachel Zoe rocks six-inch heels at nine months pregnant!
- Skip the cake and make German chocolate pudding cups
- On the fringe: 10 different ways to wear bangs
- Eat your greens: green vegetable recipes for babies and kids
- Pretty, lightweight scarves for Spring!
- PopSugar City NYC: Is Barneys warehouse sale coming to an end forever?
- I'm feeling blue? Check out these bluesy inspirational kitchens!
- Cast Katniss in the Hunger Games movie
- Putting an ex on your wedding guest list — a do or a don't?
- 5 more reasons to love Twitter
- Spring clean your personal and professional life
- Say yes: top questions to ask yourself before adopting a pet
- Lovely little vignettes: Moroccan tablescape
- Britney Spears and Kevin Federline team up again for Sean Preston
Posts for March 14th 2011
It's time again for another look at what types of hairstyle changes the stars have recently debuted on the red carpet. From adding some fringe to changing up the color, vote now on which new celebrity styles are your top picks.
Whether your hair is short or long or somewhere in between, bangs are the perfect way to add a chic element to your overall look. (And if you don't want to make the commitment, there's always the convenience of clip-on fringe.) Whatever the case may be for you, here are 10 different stars wearing a variety of banging looks. Which ones inspire you most?
Zoe Saldana looked supremely stylish at a John Varvatos charity event recently, pairing a sheer mushroom-hued shadow with translucent ruby lipstick. It's low-key, but eye-catching, and makes for a perfect daytime look. To get a similar lip color, try MAC Stylishly Yours Lipstick in Cockney ($14) or Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in Ruby Red ($6). For eye shadow, try a shade like Stila Cosmetics Eye Shadow Pan in Puppy ($18) or Revlon Satin Eye Shadow in Polished Bronze ($5). For information on the products featured above, just click on the images.
If you're looking for something that will brighten your eyes instantly, we have just the product to recommend: Ellis Faas Eye Lights ($42). Use the color all over your lids for a brilliant, metallic sheen, or simply dab on the inner V for an eye-awakening effect. Watch the video to see it in action.