- Shirtless career evolution: Matthew McConaughey
- Video: yoga secrets from Jennifer Aniston's guru
- How to pit and cut an avocado the safe and easy way
- Bride-to-be but on a budget? Check out Costco's new wedding dress offerings!
- Joe Jonas and Ashley Greene part ways
- Why cleansing oil is awesome
- Designer diaper bags for fashionable moms
- Best of the best: Spring blazers and vests you need now!
- The design duo behind Vena Cava talks Spring style
- 5 majorly inspiring outdoor spaces
- Kate Hudson tries going incognito in the American Idol audience
- 10 of the most expensive purebred pooches
- Match your iPad to your smart cover with skinit!
- Spread the love: taken friends can make great matchmakers
- Before and after: see an incredible bathroom transformation done with stencils!
Posts for March 17th 2011
Every woman can be beautiful. So said the late Estée Lauder, whose belief has been translated into her namesake brand's new philosophy. Its latest faces create a model mix that reflects our globalized, diverse world. Liu Wen, Constance Jablonski, and Joan Smalls hail from China, France, and Puerto Rico respectively. While Estée Lauder has always found gorgeous women to front the brand, we're thrilled to see a multicultural (and multilingual!) group leading the way. Read on to see how the company's models have changed with the times, from the 1960s until now.
When it comes to bold hair color, we've explored everything from electric blue to outrageous orange to vivid pink and shocking purple; and now, it's time to go green. It's St. Patrick's Day, after all, and ne'er was there a more perfect time to see some hair that's been tinted with a wee bit o' the Irish spirit.
Source: Flickr User whiteafrican
Eva, who succeeds Naomi Watts, was chosen because of what Mugler calls her "independence, determination, and humor." While Naomi's ads focused more on the ethereal, I'm sure we'll be seeing Eva in some more come-hither posing. Are you glad to see Eva in a whole new fragrance campaign, or is it just too back-to-back with her Calvin Klein deal?
Shopping for the perfect jeans is no small feat. Combing the racks and trying on countless styles to find the right slim-fitting, booty-hugging, flattering jeans for your body type can be exhausting and extremely frustrating. If the hunt feels all too endless, look no further, because Levis® Curve ID has you covered.
This custom fit system puts more emphasis on a woman's proportions than her actual size. To find out what fit is best for you, take this short quiz and we'll have you denim-ready in no time. And better yet, after logging and taking the quiz, you'll be automatically entered for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card to Levi.com®. Good luck!
We're excited to present this article from Allure!
I'm totally against airbrushing—in theory. Since I'm also one of the many women who loathe how they look in photos (a peek at my Facebook page reveals this with way too many embarrassing images of me making the fishy face in attempts to look "hot"), I couldn't help but be intrigued when I heard that Panasonic has a new camera that offers instant retouching.
See the story — and the amazing results — when you keep reading.
"I personally think that the 2-Hour Express Whitestrips ($54) are such a great beauty tip because I think that having a really stainless smile is an underemphasized part of our beauty regimens, " she says.
She obviously has a great smile, so to see the rest of her tips on how she keeps it looking beautiful, along with a few of her beauty tips, keep reading.