- The 10 hottest Spring nail shades
- Matt Damon worried that he was never going to find "the one"
- Get up close and personal with the iPad 2
- How to prepare onions the Scott Conant way
- 25 of the best shoes from Milan Fashion Week
- Who said it? Charlie Sheen or G.O.B. Bluth
- Etsy finds: Unique ring bowls
- Find out where you can see the Oscar winners next
- Learn to get over feeling nervous at interviews
- Spring into yoga class with a draped, flowy top
- Angelina Jolie visits refugees in Afghanistan
- Turn pancakes into works of art
- Adorable pictures of pet pals
- Savory sights: scalloped potatoes with smoked gouda and pancetta
Posts for March 2nd 2011
Anne Hathaway had eight amazing hairstyles at the Oscars. Her hairstylist, Adir Abergel, is sharing how he created our favorite look of the night: the low romantic bun she wore on the red carpet. Watch now to see how you can get the same look at home!
Every season, color company Pantone surveys the designers at New York Fashion Week to find out what the 10 most popular colors of the season will be. Spring 2011's shades are out now, and colors we've got to look forward to are a fun melange. There's bright Regatta blue, golden yellow Beeswax, Silver Cloud gray, creamy green Peopod, teal Blue Curacao, Honeysuckle pink, Russet brown, Coral Rose orange, Silver Peony pink, and classic Lavender.
To get your nails in fashion fast, I scouted out 25 pretty, trendy nail polishes in the 10 big Pantone shades. Whether you're in the mood for a creamy pastel or a lively electric hue, the perfect new polish is in here for you.
The short film takes license with many of the conventions of beauty advertising and makes light of the way we're sold products. It's a funny piece, and especially interesting now that Natalie is starring in the new Miss Dior Chérie fragrance commercial, which actually does have many of the genre's trappings. To see Michelle and Natalie go perfumaniacal, check out the video below.
"Your eef?" he responded.
"My teef," I said, spitting out the mouthwash and showing off a much whiter smile.
Sometimes I think I'm imagining improvements through product use, but my beau was similarly blown away by the change. He decided to try the toothpaste, too. A few minutes later, we were both staring into the mirror, marveling over how quickly the whitening duo had worked. If people were to see us, they'd think we were crazies — crazies with really white teeth. So if you demand drastic change in very little time, this might be the ticket.