- 10 movies that pay homage to the '80s
- 5 fun uses for Foursquare
- Yum's favorites from the South Beach Food and Wine Festival
- Video: Miranda Kerr returns to the runway for Balenciaga
- Organize all your lists with these pretty tablets
- Winter sale items perfect for Spring dressing
- A fresh date-night look: smoky eyes and red lipstick
- 10 movie proposal ideas
- Listen to Britney Spears's hot new single
- A celebrity guide to maternity style
- Great snack ideas for before and after your workout
- 5 tips to clipping coupons like an expert
- Make this DIY cat ramp
- How-to: be eco-friendly and charitable with your accessories
Posts for March 3rd 2011
The actress started out doing bit roles, but eventually became a superstar after appearing in Howard Hughes's Hell's Angels. Hughes even held a contest, offering up $10,000 to the beautician who could re-create Harlow's famous color.
To learn more about Jean, and to see more images of the actress, just keep reading.
Debbie — ahem, Deborah — Gibson showed up to the Take Me Home Tonight premiere wearing a look reminiscent of her glory days, sporting electric blue shadow, hot pink lips, and awesome mall hair. Granted, the premiere was '80s-themed, so we can't assume that Deborah rocks this look every day, but still, it's an over-the-top look that begs the question: do you love or hate this blast from the past?
- Givenchy's latest fragrance is inspired by Liv Tyler — FabSugar UK
- Seven ways to wear the upcoming season's matte lip trend — Beauty High
- Justin Bieber's hair sells for $40,668 on eBay — People StyleWatch
- Behind the scenes at Milan Fashion Week — The Cut
- Origins launches Plantscription serum, a "natural alternative" to retinoids — StyleList
- Why Make Up For Ever's Aqua Smoky Lash should be in your makeup bag — College Candy
- Wet 'n' Wild's new shadow palette had Karen at hello — Temptalia
- Tool time: testing the newest beauty gadgets — Glo
It seems like everyone is making their own perfume ad parody these days, from the hilarious "commercial" Jimmy Fallon did for a faux Charlie Sheen fragrance called Winning, to Michelle Williams and Natalie Portman's hilarious turn as pugilistic perfume obsessives. Perfume commercials tend to be high drama, so they're fertile ground for some truly hilarious spoofing. Check out these epic fragrance parodies and tell me which one tickles your funny bone the most.
After customers complained of irritation and ensuing visits to the hospital, some launched a collective blog. In December 2010, Warren recalled some products, acknowledging that she had previously used noncosmetic grade ingredients in her formulations to get brighter colors. "We decided to do an 'official' recall of our products because we felt Glittersniffer was becoming a more serious company," Warren explained to BellaSugar in an email. "We wanted to make sure all non eye-approved products were no longer in use."
Is the story over? No way. The drama continues. Find out what's up after the jump.
We're excited to present this article from Allure!
You've done it. And you can't un-do it. You popped your zit and now you're left with the aftermath—which if you're not careful, could get even uglier than the original whitehead. In this modern age, there are products especially made for post-popping, like the new overnight Clean & Clear Popped Pimple Relief Drying Paste—but you probably already have the tools to handle this situation in your beauty arsenal. To see more, just keep reading.