- A brief refresher course in Spring's biggest trends!
- Video: Alex Pettyfer and Vanessa Hudgens chat about Beastly
- Jimmy Fallon and Stephen Colbert nearly come to blows over their ice creams
- 20 gorgeous hair and makeup combinations for Spring
- Wedding dress shopping ideas from brides
- Courteney Cox breaks out her black bikini for Cougar Town
- Do you know how old some expecting stars are?
- Get design tips from Secrets of a Stylist's Emily Henderson
- Ellen Page and Rainn Wilson team up for a movie
- Nine cost-saving but social ideas
- Eva Mendes is the new EasyTone ambassador
- One little dog loves her baths
- Go behind the scenes of Rango and see how they made Johnny a lizard
- How to make a delicious gluten-free soufflé
Posts for March 6th 2011
I like to feel better about my often-bothersome skin, so it makes sense that I love facials, and my most stressed out friends are usually the ones who crave massages. When you splurge on a spa service, what kind are you most likely to choose and why?
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- We showed you how to get all Anne Hathaway's Oscars hairstyles.
- Check out how to copy the prettiest looks from the Oscars red carpet and afterparties.
- We spent 45 minutes with Vidal Sassoon; the guy's still got it!
- Lady Gaga debuted her "Born This Way" video — and the hair and nail looks were sci-fi fantastic.
- See all of Spring 2011's hottest nail polish shades.
- We did a double-take at Chanel Iman's dramatic double-winged eyeliner technique.
- Sit down, shush, and read our rules on how not to annoy your hairstylist.
- What smells funny? These five epic fragrance ad parodies.