- Wedding dress history and traditions
- Scream stars: where are they now?
- Ben & Jerry's giving away free ice cream cones today!
- 10 versatile Greek yogurt recipes
- Our 25 favorite wedding dresses
- What do you know about Avon's 125 years?
- 6 juicy secrets to job hunting
- Tips for buying your wedding dress online
- 10 outdoor chairs to add to your patio right now
- Starter guide to planning a baby shower
- Kate Bosworth works on her tan in a tiny yellow bikini
- Video: Prince William and Kate Middleton make final prewedding appearance and invite exes to their big day!
- Healthier homemade frappuccino
Posts for April 11th 2011
Photographer Paul Graves is known for his sense of stylistic whimsy and clever allusions. Recently, he created a beautiful editorial for Elle France "starring" several iconic perfumes in surrealist settings reminiscent of Salvador Dalí's Dalí Atomica photography series. Which perfumes do you spot modeling in this shoot?
Spring just got a whole lot brighter, thanks to the collaboration between Matthew Williamson and Bulgari! The collection, featuring four bags and two wallets, is nothing short of fun, colorful prints, style, and glam.
Starting tomorrow FabSugar will be hosting a quiz testing your Bulgari knowledge, and one lucky quiz taker will win one of these beautifully Spring-chic bags! The quiz will only run for a week, so hurry up and get studying, and don't forget to log in before taking the quiz!
At the Los Angeles premiere of Rio, Anne Hathaway sported a tasseled, eggplant-colored Gucci dress and oversize tortoiseshell specs. To temper the embellished frock, Anne kept her makeup pretty and understated, opting for a bit of blush and light rose lips. Her makeup artist, Molly Stern, used Nars Bolero Velvet Matte Lip Pencil and Mayflower Lipstick, both part of the new Summer 2011 collection, to achieve the look. Nars's Summer offerings hit stores April 15, but if you can't wait, you can get a similar look with the Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Happy Days ($24).
Founded by salesman David H. McConnell in 1886 as a way to let women earn their own incomes, the brand still strives to do the same today, with a focus on charitable endeavors. So what do you know about the history of the iconic company? Take the quiz to find out.
Take the Quiz
Photo courtesy of Avon