- 5 alternatives to the Flip camcorder
- Sneak peek: the Calypso Collection for Target!
- How to organize every room in your house
- Movie princesses who chose unconventional princes
- PopSugar City NYC: sustainably stylish eco spots to shop
- The $5 trick that leads to runway hair
- Top tips for surviving wedding dress shopping with a friend
- Betwix and bedazzle mom with jewelry finds for Mother's Day
- How-to: negotiate your salary at a new job
- Tone your tush with a new yoga sequence
- How to transition your little black dress into Spring
- Tasting traditions: what do you know about wedding foods?
- Victoria Beckham finally debuts bigger baby bump as she and David take off
- Video: Courteney has David and Josh on Scream red carpet as David talks about their future as a couple!
Posts for April 12th 2011
At yesterday's Elle's Women in Music Event, Solange Knowles looked radiant in bright, multidimensional eye makeup that she paired with a bold coral hue on the lips. It's a stunning color combination that's seasonally appropriate, especially when topped off with a floppy hat. To get the style, line the lower lash lines with a shimmering emerald pencil, like Models Own shimmery pencil in Green ($6). Add a touch of gold or yellow to the inner corners of the eyes, some bronzer on the cheeks, and don't forget that orange-red lipstick and oversized chapeau. To shop the palette, just click on any of the images above for more details.
Having clear skin is something that every woman desires, a desire that is not taken lightly! Whether you're heading to prom, going on a big job interview, or making your way down the aisle, Olay is here to make sure your skin is as prepared as you are.
To give you that extra burst of confidence that comes with ultra-clean skin, Olay has revamped the same formula of facial cleansers we all know and love with extra powers that remove two times more makeup and dirt. So get out there and face the world!
For the Washington DC premiere of The Conspirator, Evan Rachel Wood tied her hair back in a sophisticated high ponytail with a retro wave and smoky eyes, evoking a bit of Old Hollywood glamour. The next night, for the film's premiere in New York City, Evan kept things long and loose, playing up her blond locks with thick liquid liner. Which style do you think looks better?
Sears has been in the makeup business in the past, but with the successful launch of 13 full-service beauty departments in 2009, it's giving it another go with makeup brands including CoverGirl, L'Oréal, Revlon, Maybelline, and Physicians Formula. Nail care, fragrance, and skin care (such as Ahava, StriVectin, and Dermalogica) will also be sold.
And if the company's latest venture into cosmetics goes well, expect to see anywhere from 100 to 400 Sears beauty departments going up by the end of next year. Will you be checking it out?
Source: Flickr User justj0000lie
Ribbon-braided hair is gorgeous, but it's seemed massively difficult to get fabric to work in a braid. Until now, that is. I happened upon the Scunci Design Weaver ($5), which lets you weave fabric into braids and buns without having to have any top-notch hairstyling skills. It's a great solution for people who want the look without the time and effort, and using it even gave me a couple of clever ideas. Check out how the Design Weaver works, and what I learned about using it.