- Ten tot-friendly royal wedding finds
- Ten amazing bacon dishes
- White iPhone 4 set for April 27 release
- Five interview outfits that'll get you the job
- Video: Cindy Crawford talks motherhood, me time, and her beach bag essentials
- How to make lemon and brown sugar lip scrub
- Did weight affect your "risky" teen behavior?
- Tasteful ways to welcome the royal wedding into your home
- First look at Chris Evans in The Avengers
- Enter for a chance to win tickets to an exclusive screening of Something Borrowed!
- Uh-oh! Your office job may decrease your life span
- Wedding workout tips from celebrity brides
- See LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian wedding photos
- A delicious vegan quiche recipe
Posts for April 25th 2011
Fresh recently expanded its cult-favorite brown sugar scrub to the lips, with its Sugar Lip Polish ($22.50). If you're a fan of the polish, you'll love making this similarly flavored recipe, which produces tons of tasty lip scrub with just three ingredients and a couple minutes' work. I'm addicted to it, and I know you'll like it too.
We're giving away tickets to a fabulous girls' night out event! PopSugar and PopSugar City are hosting an exclusive screening of Something Borrowed on Wednesday, May 4, at 7:30 p.m. Want to join the fun?
Select your city below for a chance to win tickets to the PopSugar screening of Something Borrowed!
It's easy to make your eyes stand out with blue eyeliner. Not only does it help to brighten eyes, but it's currently one of the trendiest shades around. If electric blue or teal are a little bit too much for you to take on, however, don't worry. Tone it down with a versatile navy shade instead. Here are five stars putting the look in action, all wearing deeper versions of the cool shade.
Now more than ever, it's easy to go green in your makeup routine. We've found five sustainably produced, paraben- and phthalate-free products that are as good for you as they are for the planet. From affordable finds at the drugstore to indie-brand splurges, there's something here that's bound to appeal. Take a look, and let us know what you think.