- Summer movie preview: comedies
- Video: Kate Hudson announces she's engaged and shows off her gorgeous ring!
- Take a look at the year's top 10 food trends
- How to create and manage your online wedding registry
- Must-try beauty products for Spring 2011
- Candace Bushnell reveals details from new Sex and the City prequel
- Prince William and Kate Middleton spotted together before the wedding!
- Celeb mamas pimp their cribs
- What to wear to a concert — 5 perfect looks to rock out in style
- Tried and true Spring cleaning tricks
- Costly wedding traditions to ditch
- What's your celebrity workout type?
- Follow a step-by-step vanity remodel
- PopSugar City LA: tips for finding the best margarita in town
Posts for April 27th 2011
WWD Beauty Inc reports that MAC tapped 80 bloggers to suggest product ideas, then chose 10 winners to fly to Toronto for a whirlwind makeup-making meeting. The bloggers visited Canada on April 14, spent a day in the MAC labs, and finalized product names and textures. The limited-edition collection, which comprises eye shadows and lip glosses, will be an online exclusive. No word on a collection name or colors yet, but we're beyond excited to see what some of our favorite beauty bloggers came up with.
When it comes to setting the scene for romance — as in Ralph Lauren Romance, the soft floral fragrance that launched in 1998 — you can't go wrong with the Argentinian countryside. Polo player Nacho Figueras and his photographer wife, Delfina Blaquier, star in the fragrance's new Bruce Weber-directed spot. The first Romance campaign to be filmed in color, it was shot on location at Delfina's family estate in Buenos Aires. That's where Nacho courted her, where the lovebirds married seven years ago, and definitely where I'd want to hang out if I were a fabulously attractive equestrian type.
Team Bella always looks forward to the dramatic makeovers the models undergo, and undoubtedly the upcoming all-star cast will be rather exceptional. Check out some great ANTM links below, and then tell us: who would you like to see return?
VS PINK sure knows how to make women look good! PINK's new Push-Up Lace Racerback Bra gives your girls an extra lift and has an easy front closure and beautiful lace detail, proving that lace is back and here to stay. Though bras are technically undergarments, you're going to want to show this one off! Available in bright colors and prints, let the lace peek out from a loose-fitting tank or sheer tee — hey, if you've got it, flaunt it! To see the full collection, watch the video below and be sure to click here