- Big-screen inspiration for your big day
- Inside the new Google Music Beta
- Details on Rachael Ray and Guy Fieri's Food Network show
- GMA's Summer Concert Series lineup including Lady Gaga, Rihanna, and more!
- The most adorable baby swans
- The best Summer dresses for under $100
- Video: Alexa Chung shares style secrets at Madewell
- Ten wedding manicure ideas
- Great books for children with working moms
- Nate Berkus shares his resources for color inspiration
- Watch the hilarious trailer for Horrible Bosses
- Want to win goodies from Chanel, Hermes, or Rolex? Play our new PopSugar 100!
- Ten vegan dessert recipes
- Seven budget beauty tips for a glowing bride
- A delicious recipe for chocolate peanut butter cupcakes
Posts for May 11th 2011
In case you haven't noticed, it's wedding week here on Bella, and we've been bringing you all sorts of ideas on how you can look your best on your big day (or for any dressed-up occasion, really). And for the past month, cities around the globe have hosted fabulous bridal couture weeks in anticipation of the new wedding season. We scoured the most fashionable and gorgeously appointed shows for the standouts so that you can incorporate them into your own wedding style. Even if you're not getting married, they're so achingly lovely that they're worth a look.
What's the easiest way to turn shopping for skin care into a good meal for a child? If you're anywhere near a Kiehl's store on Saturday (May 14), just stop in and pick up a complimentary sample of the brand's new Line-Reducing Concentrate and the company will donate $1.50 to Share Our Strength, a nonprofit dedicated to ending child hunger in the US by 2015.
Over the weekend, Kiehl's will be donating up to $10,500, but its goal is to raise $75,000 through customer donations from May 14 until December 31. So if you're shopping at a Kiehl's store or online anytime for the rest of the year, consider making a donation when you check out. And if you need to refill your favorite Kiehl's products, definitely stop by your nearest store on Saturday to help a child and get a free gift, too.
Sofia joins an impressive list of celebrity spokesmodels who are currently representing the line, including Ellen DeGeneres, Queen Latifah, Drew Barrymore, Dania Ramirez, and Taylor Swift. Expect to see Sofia's CoverGirl advertisements out in January 2012, but until then, tell us what you think of the new collaboration.
The stamps aren't old-fashioned scratch and sniff, though. Instead, they're made with Scentprint varnish, which contains microcapsules of eucalyptus designed to maintain their scent as long as people don't burst the bubbles by rubbing the stamps. If your country decided to start printing scented stamps, how do you think they should smell?
It's been almost two weeks since the royal wedding, but that doesn't mean the fever for it has completely died down. Since the eventful day, we've discovered even more details about Kate Middleton's look and other beauty tidbits surrounding the wedding, including a surprising connection to Claire's. Find out more now.