- Casual sex by the numbers: get TresSugar's exclusive survey results!
- The Hunger Games: who's who in the cast
- Video: Sugar staffers reveal our favorite Oprah Winfrey show highlights!
- Swim guide: dive into the best one-pieces for Summer
- Denim and chambray décor à la Pippa Middleton
- Essential egg techniques every home cook should master
- Easy to follow steps for getting a perfectly dewy complexion
- PopSugar City LA: where to get '70s-inspired feather extensions
- Summer style on the go: Cape Cod edition
- $30 and under: a Summer pregnancy survival guide
- Keep or toss these 6 registry rules
- Try a set of arm toning exercises from trainer David Kirsch
- Free iOS apps to help you find food fast
- Bar Refaeli lays out in her bikini postpartying with Irina Shayk
Posts for May 19th 2011
- See Chanel's exclusive online-only lipstick — InStyle
- Six picks for natural-looking makeup — Real Simple
- Try colorblock nails with Orly Ancient Jade polish — All Lacquered Up
- How to do a wrap-around French braid — College Candy
- Watch Tyra Banks and The View cohosts laugh at models falling — The Cut
- Pippa Middleton inspires new butt-lifting surgery — StyleList
- The skin under your eyes is 10 times thinner than the rest of your face — Lucky
- How to remove excess mascara (without messing up the rest of your makeup) — Makeup and Beauty Blog
- Is your conditioner causing flyaways? — Naturally Curly
Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life (and certainly the most photographed), so it’s important to look and feel picture perfect all day. And that starts with a killer white smile.
So don’t fret our newly engaged pet! Crest 3D 2-hour Express Whitestrips can help get your teeth in tip-top shape, and luckily the new Crest 3D 2-hour Express Whitestrips are available to purchase now. Meaning your wedding day will be full of wonderful memories and not a care in the world!
Hold onto your hair, because we're excited to present this story from Allure:
We've told you about three different women dubbed "Botox Bandits" for getting the procedure and then running from the doctors' offices before paying. We also reported on a woman who spent $12,000 on lipo and breast implants using a stolen credit card. But the newest beauty crime wave—the reselling of ill-gotten beauty loot—has hit, and the price tag of the stolen goods is even higher.
This week, weave-grabbers broke into a Houston beauty shop, swiping $150,000 worth of hair extensions. "Thieves have recently taken $10,000 in hair from a San Diego shop; $85,000 from a business in Missouri City, Tex.; $10,000 from a shop in Dearborn, Mich.; and $60,000 from a business in San Leandro, California," according to The New York Times. Burglars at a Chicago beauty shop were so hair-focused that they stole $90,000 worth of extensions, yet left the cash register full!
Maybe the strangest thing about these robberies is that the weave thieves really know their stuff: they only make off with human hair, not less expensive synthetic strands. Store owners say these crooks will likely sell the extensions on the street or to less-savvy salons, like knock-off purses or bootleg DVDs.
Would you buy discount extensions from a shady dealer if the price was right?
While the turban could be set to make a big comeback, it appears that Etsy-er CallaAdriano is hoping it makes its resurgence in studded form. Available in her store are these embellished creations ($35), featuring turbans in various shades (like black, violet ombré, and dark blue), all dressed up with metallic spikes. Each one is handmade, and she'll even customize a design for you according to your preferences. Check out what she has to offer, and then tell us: would you wear these bedazzled, satiny hair accessories?