- Summer lovin' is just around the corner
- Hot new True Blood pictures: sink your teeth into season 4
- See Kim Kardashian take off with her 20.5-carat diamond ring!
- A solid start: a mom-to-mom guide for feeding baby
- Five ways to wear your white shirt for Summer
- Celebrity homes we'd love to live in
- Interview tip: prepare to discuss your full job history
- Get grillin'! Healthy burgers to fire up
- 15 pretty pedestals for wedding confections
- PopSugar City LA: Kate Bosworth shares her favorite jewelry spots and hangouts
- 10 handy things every beauty kit needs
- Weird and wonderful zoo babies: baby tapir
- Facebook forum: would you unfriend someone if. . .
- OnSugar blogger talks Summer and the City with Candace Bushnell
- Video: Beyoncé, Jennifer, Carrie, and Lady Gaga take the stage for Scotty McCreery's American Idol win!
Posts for May 26th 2011
We're excited to present this thought-provoking story from Allure:
Protestors of an upcoming Melbourne child beauty pageant have taken to the streets of Australia with signs reading: "Affection Not Perfection" and "Babies Not Barbies." They've asked that the government step in and apply an age restriction for the event, which will be run by the American-based Universal Royalty Beauty Pageant (of Toddlers and Tiaras fame) in July. Now those protestors have found allies in the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists. See what the college chair had to say about the matter when you read more.
- How hair porosity affects your curls — Naturally Curly
- The Blood Type Diet has launched into skin care — Beauty High
- Cailin Hill is scared of other models, wants to work with Terry Richardson — The Cut
- Splurge or save? The smartest beauty buys — Real Simple
- The inside scoop on Penelope Cruz's fake bangs — InStyle
- Four girls reveal their long-hair secrets — Refinery29
- How to get Summer-ready loose waves — College Candy
- Naomi Campbell launches her sixth fragrance, Wild Pearl — Racked
- Essie's wedding collection will make you want to say "I do" — Makeup and Beauty Blog
Two years ago, we partnered with our friends over at Portero.com to give away a fabulous Birkin bag, and just last year, we gave away a coveted Hermès Kelly creation. This time, in celebration of the launch of our fifth annual PopSugar 100, we're giving away another true classic — a gorgeous Chanel! The Chanel is preowned featuring certified black lambskin, a chevron flap, and gold hardware — timeless and guaranteed to match any outfit.
Entering is easy: just enter your email below and then play the PopSugar 100 and create all 12 lists for 12 additional entries. To get started for the chance to win, just:
1. Like PopSugar on Facebook
2. Enter your email address and zip code below!
Imagine getting to walk the red carpet at one of the season's biggest premieres with your best friends by your side! Our lucky PopSugar Red Carpet Experience: The Hangover Part II winner got to do just that! Meet Wendy, who got to take her female wolf pack of loyal girl friends along to get the star treatment in LA for the world premiere of the highly anticipated sequel. They were flown out and put up in style thanks to Virgin America and the SLS Hotel, given an amazing makeover at Warren-Tricomi Salon, and got red carpet ready in perfect premiere dresses from David Meister. Next, it's off to the big event and afterparty with the cast of The Hangover Part II — check out their amazing experience and The Hangover Part II, which is out now!
When headed to the beach or pool, a hairstyle that takes minimal effort is the way to go, especially if you're planning on taking a dip. Celebrities always have the best tricks for getting effortlessly pretty hair, especially when they're on vacation and know the paparazzi will be snapping away. So check out these 15 styles stars have been wearing when by water.