- 30 perfect gifts at every price for Father's Day
- True Blood popularity contest: which characters do you love?
- Tips for changing your name after marriage
- Keep your cat entertained this Summer with catnip bubbles
- Awesome apps to make your own Super 8 videos
- Kate and Pippa Middleton step out together for a friend's wedding!
- Learn how to serve up a grilled mac and cheese sandwich
- See the results of the teeth whitening challenge
- Sexy ways to enjoy a heat wave
- Unique ways to store your tots' books
- 7 reasons to try interval training
- Video: Selena Gomez opens up about Justin Bieber and Shia LaBeouf!
- Wine corks, clothespins, and hangers: Anthropologie's inspirational art from overlooked materials
Posts for June 12th 2011
- Nails of the week: MAC, OPI, Orly, and more — A Hoarder's Blog
- Beauty bite: Pat McGrath and Cover Girl for LeSportsac — StyleIT
- A royal review of Queen Helene Royal Curl collection — Natural Beauty
- Nine of the best luxury bronzing powders — Urembo
- How to use Boscia's Pore Purifying Black Strips — Style Apothecary
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- Check out our picks for the best Summer sunscreens for all situations and skin types.
- Are these gummi hair ties the solution to all ponytail predicaments?
- Here are the looks you may have missed at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards.
- Rachel Roy uses Lip Smackers and Sally Hansen Salon Effects, just like us!
- Your feather hair extensions are making fisherman sad.
- From bald to Black Swan, see Natalie Portman's impressive beauty evolution.
- In the market for makeup? Here are three things to keep in mind at the beauty counter.
- Hey slick: stay cool this Summer with five sleek updo ideas.
We love to share the best beauty products with our readers, and it's even better when you can enter to win them! That's why we've partnered with Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW), an organization known for its annual CEW Beauty Awards, where more than 4,000 beauty insiders and professionals vote on the most innovative products. To celebrate the 2011 awards, every day we're giving away an item that won its category in 2011. From this year's top-ranked skin care to the hottest mascara, be sure to come back each day for the chance to win a different prize.
Today we're giving away the winner for best eye product in the prestige category: Diorshow Maximizer Lash Primer Serum. To enter for the chance to win today's prize, just: