- Father's Day tech treats for $50 or less
- Top Chef's Stefan Richter teaches us how to fillet fish
- Video: How to vacation like a celebrity in Cabo San Lucas!
- Super cool dogs in shades
- Ten fresh and affordable Summer rompers and jumpsuits
- How to get Blake Lively's chic braided hairstyle
- Love advice from Kelly Cutrone and her mom
- A sneak peek at Missoni's Spring/Summer collection for kids
- Kathryn Ireland on joining Million Dollar Decorators and her design life in LA
- Watch Brad Pitt in the new Moneyball trailer
- 16 NYC-inspired gifts for the best dad ever
- Get your behind bikini ready with these yoga poses
- Fixes for common financial concerns
- Win a trip to meet Beyoncé by proving you're her biggest fan
- How to organize your closet like a pro
Posts for June 16th 2011
While most of us are usually trying to disguise and prevent chipped nail polish, sometimes it's the imperfect looks that make more of a statement. Recently, Tyra Banks was spotted wearing a trendy orange manicure that, upon further inspection, was less than flawless. It's no big deal at all, really, and here are a few other stars who have said "no worries" to less-than-perfect polish.
Blake Lively has some of the best hair in Hollywood, and at the Green Lantern premiere in Los Angeles yesterday, she did not disappoint. Wearing a white Chanel frock, Blake's hairstylist, Rod Ortega, created beachy waves that were tossed back into a tousled ponytail and a trio of fishtailed braids. A gold and diamond floral hair accessory with filigree details topped off the hairstyle for a truly cool look.
Mineral makeup obsessives, take note: Bare Escentuals is celebrating its 35th anniversary, and to commemorate the event, they're spreading the love by offering 20 percent off all purchases today through Sunday, June 19. They're also offering up their Original SPF 15 Foundation ($25) in a limited-edition, blinged-out silver pot (which would look pretty sweet on your bathroom counter — just saying). You can use your discount on the Bare Escentuals site by using code LOVE at checkout or by printing it out and bringing it to your nearest BE boutique.
- Beauty secrets from a braid-rocking woman — Refinery29
- Find your perfect fragrance match — Glo
- The dethroned beauty queen is now back in the running for Miss Texas — The Cut
- See MAC's Glamglass Collection for Fall 2011— Temptalia
- Cute nail polish combinations for your fingers and toes — InStyle
- Summer beauty steps you shouldn't skip — Real Simple
- Kate Moss has designed a makeup line — Sassybella
- How to protect your lips on the go — Yahoo Shine
- Kelly Rowland on what makes her feel beautiful — Essence
- Skincare gadgets to love and ignore — The Hairpin
- How to look French at the pool — xoJane
The feather hair accessory craze may be sweeping the nation, but the colorfully streaked hair trend is still making waves. During Fall 2011 Fashion Week in Milan, Fendi models walked the runway wearing voluminous chignons topped off with streaks of color in the back. And now we're seeing the look gaining in popularity once again on the red carpet.
Drew Barrymore is known for her ever-changing beauty looks on the red carpet. From barely there makeup with bold lips to smoldering, smoky eyes, she's a stunner. To find out how Drew got her radiant, sun-kissed glow at the CoverGirl 50th Anniversary Party, we called in her secret weapon, celebrity makeup artist Debra Ferullo, to share a step-by-step tutorial on how to get the same look at home.
Everyone knows that packing for a trip can put a damper on your getaway. That’s why Nivea is offering up the best advice on must-have beach essentials, easy packing tips, and sun-kissed beauty secrets. From prepping to packing, Nivea has you covered on how to get bikini ready before you even hit the beach! Start with Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiant Skin and be sure to check out this Nivea video for the inside scoop on everything you need to know before you travel.
Don't forget to get your $1 off coupon!