- Ten salads to enjoy this Summer
- Five books to read before they hit the small screen
- Video: Katie Holmes talks Pippa Middleton at her premiere
- The latest news on the iPhone 5
- Floppy sun hats to beat the heat
- Three ways to wear bronzer
- A working girl's guide to celebrating Summer
- Play TrèsSugar's Battle of the Books and win big
- Tips for introducing finger foods to your children
- Nine bold deck chairs fit for beach season
- Angelina Jolie and shirtless Brad Pitt take the kids to a water park
- Yoga poses to help cure your headache
- Summer hair tips from Oprah's personal stylist
- A recipe for delicious potato stuffed tomatoes
Posts for June 27th 2011
Last night's BET Awards brought out some of the hottest stars from music, movies, and television — and we do mean hot. Luckily, these beauties were able to keep their cool against the steamy LA heat, thanks to sweatproof makeup looks and slick, pulled-back hairstyles. Click through to see 10 cool looks from the event.
The colors aren't anything crazy — they're bright, summery, and easy to wear. It's the scents, which actually do last long after the polish is dry, that are driving me insane. Shirley Temple, the bubblegum pink shade, smells like tutti-frutti with a hint of Yipes Stripes gum in it, and the magenta shade, Cosmopolitan, smells like pink Shock Tarts. My mouth literally starts watering every time I get them near my face.
It's a cool idea, and they certainly do work (and smell very tempting, if not exactly natural). But for a former big-time biter like me, it's enough to throw me off the wagon. I like these, but for my own safety I think I'll only be wearing them occasionally. Plus, they don't really taste like their scents, so it's eternally frustrating.
On June 26, maurices is launching a new private label denim line in all 760-plus stores and at maurices.com. The assortment includes a fit for every woman (real women!) in all shapes and sizes (0-24), waistbands that hug and don’t gap in the back, and rises that give coverage and flatter the waistline. Priced at $29-$39, these wardrobe staples are the real deal. So take the quiz, and find out which pair of maurices jeans is a perfect fit for you!
Summer is (finally!) in full swing. Layers are being shed, and one way or another, we're all trying to achieve that perfect sun-kissed glow. Makeup artist Shalini Vadhera has tips on how to look your bronzed best this season. Find out three fresh ways to wear bronzer.