- Toy cameras for the retro photographer
- PopSugar City NYC: sweet treats to fete the Fourth
- Affordable, essential cooking tools
- 10 great Summer drugstore beauty finds
- Books, puppies, and grandmas: things that make hot guys hotter
- Patriotic printables for your July Fourth parties
- Whitney Port's fashion tips for a girls' night out!
- DIYs for the Fourth of July!
- The best and worst of June entertainment
- Reach for the stars: Lauren Conrad shares career tips
- Before popping pills, cure your headache with yoga poses
- Hot Dog! Adorable Daschunds
- Steps for creating your own hallway photo gallery
- Happy Fourth of July — see how stars celebrate Independence Day!
- Video: Is Pippa Middleton off the market again?
Posts for June 29th 2011
Whitney Port has a great sense of style, and it shows in her trendy clothing line, Whitney Eve. But are we completely shallow to point out that she also happens to have some pretty great hair? We caught up with her at the John Frieda Mobile Salon in Los Angeles to find out how she keeps her long, bouncy waves healthy. Check out our interview to discover her secrets.
Quirky filmmaking duo Lernert and Sander decided to see what a full year's worth of makeup would look like applied all at once. And now you can see the results in all their time-lapsed glory in the new short Natural Beauty. Putting on all the makeup took makeup artist Ferry van der Nat and his assistant Vanessa Chan almost nine hours, and the team ended up using "seven bottles of Ellis Faas Foundation S103; two bottles of Creamy Eyes E107; three Milky Lips L205 pens; and two bottles of Blush S301." All together that accounts for an impressive 228.40 ml of makeup.
"We tested a 100-layer session a few days before on our intern, who is a man," the team says. "We wanted to make sure that this amount of makeup wouldn't kill a person. It didn't kill our intern so we trusted everything would be fine," they explained.
What do you think of the results? Tell us in the comments below, and if you'd like to see some behind-the-scenes shots from the shoot, just keep reading.
Summer is likely to find people chilling out on the beach, bobbing their heads at a music festival, or sitting back and relaxing with friends at a barbecue. But are you likely to be hanging out at the drugstore? Well, now you have 10 reasons. From must-have classics to new innovations, see why you'll want to be heading to the beauty aisle this season.
- Check out this Tarte for True Blood-inspired nail art — Beautopia
- New day, new ombre: a lemon-lime manicure — Lesleykat
- The lazy girl's travel makeup routine — The Make-Up Blogette
- Napoleon Perdis releases new affordable skincare system — Beauty and the Budget
- Oscar Blandi Hair Lift will definitely get you lifted — Temple Glam
With the ever-changing airline baggage regulations, not to mention the hassle of lugging around a barely zippable bag, is it really necessary to cram 2,294 products into your toiletry case? Summer should be all about fun, sun, and relaxation. That's why we've rounded up some multifunctional items that will keep you looking great while saving you time. Something as simple as a blush and bronzer in one ($26), an exfoliating face wash ($34), or double-sided makeup brushes ($22) can shave minutes off of your beauty regimen. Whether you're headed to the beach, to the city, or on a camping trip this holiday weekend, check out the 10 best double-duty beauty products to bring along.