- Say yes to kelly green in your home!
- PopSugar City NYC: 20 free (and fun) things to do this Summer
- Trevor Donovan bids farewell to 90210
- 6 sites that will turn your hobby into a moneymaker
- Personal food touches to try at your wedding
- Behold: the history of the hair scrunchie
- Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian say Kim's ring is a fake
- Apple sends your digital life to the cloud: iCloud
- Pregnant in heels: celeb moms that can't give up their high heels
- Summer trend alert: long-sleeve minis
- How many calories did you save today?
- Frisky felines who need a good home
- Stunning succulents
- Video: Jennifer Aniston goes public with her rumored new man!
- See all the pictures of the Twilight stars inside the MTV Movie Awards!
Posts for June 6th 2011
The 2011 MTV Movie Awards were exceptional for their mix of casual looks and dramatic styling. And while many celebrities walked the red carpet, many of the biggest names only appeared on stage and in the press room. You may have caught all of our red carpet polls, but here are the looks you didn't see.
Not too long ago on The Late Show With David Letterman, guest Jennifer Garner revealed that she used to run a lucrative scrunchie business back in college. This got me thinking about these vintage (and oft-mocked) ponytail holders. Just exactly where did they come from, and who used to — or still does — wear them anyway? Find out this and more, when you read on.