- See all 14 shades from the Kardashians' new nail polish kollection up klose!
- PopSugar City LA: fabulous salons your hair will love
- Celebrate Bastille Day with French cuisine
- Love at Hogwarts: romantic Harry Potter moments
- Summer’s hottest maternity trend is big and bold
- First look: Textile Elizabeth and James Summer
- Freshen your bedroom with a new pillow arrangement
- Harry Potter in pop culture: 10 memorable mentions
- In her shoes: secrets to being Michelle Phan, YouTube star
- Important exercises every high-heel wearer should do
- Baby raccoons hanging in a hammock
- Harry Potter's most magical witches and wizards
- Find out why colorblocking is trendy every season
- Video: have you seen Mila Kunis's new guy and sexy new spread?
- Sarah Jessica Parker does August's Vogue with Matthew, James Wilkie, and the twins!
Posts for July 12th 2011
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is already garnering praise for her sexy style, and her star keeps rising. The Transformers 3 actress is officially the face (and figure) of Burberry's newest fragrance, Burberry Body — and her nearly nude body is pretty smokin' in the new ad campaign. Find out more about the scent and see the steamy picture after the jump.
The Kardashian/Jenner family is a colorful one, so it's no surprise they'd launch a nail polish collection that reflects just that. Nicole by OPI's Kardashian Kolors line, out this holiday season, features 14 glitzy shades ($8 a piece) inspired by each of the Kardashian and Jenner women: Kourtney, Kim, Khloe, Kris, Kylie, and Kendall.
Kim promised the collection would be full of glam, and now that all of the colors have just been revealed, is she right? Find out for yourself now.
Photo courtesy of OPI/Michael Simon
- Urban Decay celebrates its 15th anniversary with a palette — Temptalia
- Model Robin Lawley wants to change the perspective on plus-size modeling — The Cut
- Seven must-have beauty kits — Real Simple
- Anyone can pull off bright shadow. Here's how — Refinery29
- Super-human beauty: products that do the impossible — Glo
- Less is more: first-date beauty tips — The Beauty Department
- Summer hair trends for this exact moment — College Fashion
- The best way to apply and remove false lashes — Essence
- Nars introduces City Collections — Beauty Sweet Spot
This isn't an everyday look for most people, but if you have a special occasion coming up, it's not actually all that difficult, or expensive, to create. All you need is imitation gold leaf, a small acrylic brush, and eyelash glue. Put your base and shadow on, and then dip your brush in the glue and use it to dot on the gold leaf. Go slowly, because placement is really important. Once you have your gilt in place, do a little cleanup with an eye shadow applicator or something even smaller, like a lip brush or liquid liner brush.
The last installment of the Harry Potter series comes to theaters July 15, bringing an end to one of the most popular sagas of our time. It's been more than 14 years since the first Potter book hit shelves, and for many people, the books and films were formative experiences.
In fact, many people love Harry, Hermione, Voldemort, and Snape (yes, even Snape) so much that they've decided to commemorate them with tattoos. In honor of the entire Hogwarts crew, we asked 16 tatted-up Potter fans to tell us about how and why they got their pieces. From dark marks to Protego charms, read on to see some truly magic ink.
Bliss is known for its innovative, luxurious spa treatments, and now the brand's most requested facial add-on, the unusual-sounding Rubberizing Mask ($38), is out in a home-use version. So if you're interested in using it yourself (it really does look and feel like rubber when it dries, by the way), be sure to check out some tips to make your experience easier and more pleasant.
If there's one beauty product that knows no seasonal bounds, it's sunscreen. Though the warm-weathered season is prime time to slather on the good stuff, hopefully you have it on year-round. From the top SPF products to the FDA's new rules on sunscreen, get caught up now on what you need to know about protecting your skin.
The Best Sunscreens For All Skin Types
Beyond Sunscreen: 5 Other Ways to Get Sun Protection
What the FDA's New SPF Rules Mean For You
Easy Home Remedies For a Sunburn
5 Tips For Keeping Your Skin in Check
How Hyperpigmentation Happens