- Toys to keep your tots learning all Summer long
- Hot deals and discount sites you should be using
- Car-friendly foods to pack on a road trip
- Go inside SF's new Madewell store
- Go wild with these adorable Westies
- 20 gorgeous designer bags on sale now
- Barrettes and bands to wear while growing out your bangs
- How to cope when you hate your best friend
- The scoop on Restoration Hardware's outdoor Summer sale
- Weigh in on which Harry Potter movie is your favorite
- Kate Hudson steps out for the first time since giving birth to baby Bing
- Just how many calories are in that breakfast muffin?
- Six travel spots every Harry Potter fan must visit
- The best butt-toning exercises from celebrity trainer David Kirsch
- How to create a clipboard art gallery
Posts for July 17th 2011
Mara Hoffman is known for her colorful printed swimwear. At Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim 2012 show in Miami, models walked the runway in beauty looks to complement the designer's global-chic aesthetic. Tousled, double-braided hairstyles, darkly lined eyes, and bright orange forehead markings made for a striking combination.
Tresemmé stylist Elsa Canedo first spritzed on the brand's Curl Activator Spray. Once dry, Canedo used a curling iron all over and let hair set. Next, she backcombed to create a purposely undone effect, using Fresh Start Dry Shampoo for texture. Hair was then parted down the middle; each side formed into French braids that cascaded down into fishtails toward the end.
Make Up For Ever makeup artist Lottie began by applying the brand's HD Invisible Cover foundation on models' skin. Cheeks got a flush with Microfinish blush and Mat Bronze, while their foreheads received a smudge of Wet Make-Up in neon orange. "It's a mixture between a blessing and a tribal marking," explained Lottie. "For the rest of the face, we used black eyeliner [Kohl pencil in #1K] and then a clear, milky-colored gloss [Glossy Full Couleur in #10]."
Check out our latest BellaTV episode and some of our favorite stories from the week:
- 16 die-hard Harry Potter fans tell the story behind their HP-themed tattoos.
- Emma Watson's gold-leaf eye makeup was seriously magical.
- Plagued by acne scarring? See three scar-reducing products that actually work.
- Solve your Summer beauty problems with these five great multitaskers.
- Here are five pretty ways to get a Midsummer Night's Dream-style beauty look.
- Check out all 14 kolors from the Kardashians' nail polish kollection!
- Do you know your shaving stats?
- How to get a pretty (and safe) bronzed glow in just three minutes.