- Get the bod: Heidi Klum's supermodel sculpt
- PopSugar City NYC: try caliente cocktails to spice up your happy hour!
- Feeling blue? Try Lauren Conrad's ombré manicure
- Romantic films that delve into online dating
- More beneficial reasons to teach your toddler to swim
- Gorgeous and under $50: Summer dresses for every occasion
- Decorating ideas to steal from Crazy, Stupid, Love
- The Amazing Spider-Man teaser: Andrew Garfield has a superhero secret
- How much do you save on homemade beverages?
- 5 cocktail elements to make at home, and 3 to leave to the pros
- Keep a closer eye on your furry friends during the Summer months
- Apple upgrades MacBook Air and does away with the white MacBook
- Just desserts: gluten-free vegan carob chia cookies
- Video: Chris Evans lets his geeky side show at the Captain America premiere!
- Robert Pattinson and best bud Tom Sturridge take Bear, the dog, on a walk!
Posts for July 20th 2011
For some of us, dry weather can oftentimes mean dry skin. Luckily, The Body Shop has come to the rescue with a cleverly packaged ultra-hydrating Body Butter Duo ($18). Yes, you heard right: duo — as in two lotion formulas in one convenient pot. The design is literally split down the middle, providing both a lighter, more traditional moisturizer for all-over use and a thick, super-intensive butter for rough spots like elbows, knees, and heels.
Available in four sweet scents, each duo contains shea butter, cocoa butter, nut oil, and beeswax. I've been using the Body Butter Duo in Floral Acai for about a week now, and my skin feels smoother, softer, and healthier overall. Not only do both formulas moisturize well, but they also do so without being greasy, and they dry quickly. If you're in the market for new body lotion but have areas that tend to get more parched than others, The Body Shop duo is a great bet.
Whether you’re beaching or barbecuing with friends, it’s important to take care of yourself and your skin while you bask in the sun this Summer. Let’s be honest, though; we all crave that beautiful bronze glow. And what looks better than a sparkly, white smile to complement your tan?
With Crest 3D White, you’ll not only be showing off your bikini bod and glowing skin, you’ll have a noticeably whiter smile. We want you to keep laughing and smiling as the activities of the season continue, and the whiter the better, so pick up Crest 3D White Whitestrips to look and feel your best.
San Diego Comic-Con starts on Thursday, July 21, and in honor of the comic world's fun fan culture, we decided to show off 25 of the coolest comic (and a couple of classic other nerd-related) tattoos out there. You won't believe how dedicated some fans are, or how cool their ink looks. Check it out to see how many characters you recognize.
Source: Flickr User rynosoft
- The dos and don'ts of bold blue eye shadow — FashionIndie
- Here's a video of male models lip-synching to an Elvis Presley classic — The Cut
- What's aging your skin? — Real Simple
- Japan women's soccer player Homare Sawa's cool sports-inspired manicure — InStyle
- Three ways to style short hair — Refinery29
- New York's governor spent $1,383 on makeup — Jezebel
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Vanessa Hudgens change their appearances for upcoming roles — Yahoo Shine
- Laura Mercier's Canyon Sunset Cheek Melange sets, but doesn't fade — Temptalia
And as you can imagine, Johnson has picked up a lot of cosmetic tips and tricks along the way. So with that knowledge in mind, what advice would she give if she could go back in time and have a chitchat with her 25-year-old self? To find out the confessions of this beauty editor, just keep reading.
Designer Mara Hoffman is known for her brightly hued, global-chic swimwear collections, and now she has channeled that creative spirit into a whole new venture. In collaboration with Skintimate, Mara has designed limited-edition packaging for the brand's Signature Scents shave gel line. The limited-edition cans are available until September, and are inspired by fantasy, nature, and world travel. (It kind of takes the chore out of shaving, no?) See all four of Mara's colorful designs up close now.